Front House Corporate Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Cis Security London
Cis Security London urgently required following position for Front House Corporate Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front House Corporate Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Cis Security London Jobs Details:
Do you come from a Front of House, Cabin Crew background or the Hotel industry? Are you tired of the unsociable hours? Do you have a 5-star flair in hospitality! Are you passionate about service? Do you want to work for a company that appreciates what you do? If so we are looking for you!
Who are we? We are a top security company in the city and are now recruiting for 5-star FOH executive receptionists for one of our flagship corporate buildings in the city. Our standards are high, but your future will be rewarded!
- Position: Front of House Corporate Receptionist
- Location: Central London - Strand
- Pay: £11.00 per hour
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Shifts: Monday to Friday - 08:00-16:00 & 14:00-22:00 weekly rotation
- SIA Security Licence is required (in event of VIP visits & fire alarm evacuations)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in high end corporate reception, 5* star hotel or 1 st class cabin crew is required
- Must be IT literate as well as good clear communication both written & verbal
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Providing a warm 5-star greeting Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Front of House staff needed to be the part of the team that is the face of the companies we represent
- To ensure guests and visitors are given an excellent standard of greeting and care whilst in the building.
- To ensure that all business needs are met, and that the company’s reputation is enhanced through the provision of exemplary reception, bookings and concierge services.
RECEPTION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To portray a friendly, professional and courteous demeanour always, using open and appropriate body language.
- To ensure that all visitors and staff are dealt with efficiently and ensure that an exceptional high standard of customer service is provided at all times, personally taking responsibility for their requests to ensure that they are completed, if not exceeding, their expectations.
- To be responsible for the efficient running of reception, concierge or bookings desks with the professionalism and knowledge required for each location.
- To check guests in & out promptly.
- Actively welcome, announce and escort visitors through the building offering refreshments and informing of building facilities such as washrooms, concierge and deli locations.
- Making every Guest /Visitor feel special – building a rapport with them quickly.
- Being an ambassador for CIS.
- To ensure telephone etiquette is adhered to, including answering with the appropriate greeting within three (3) rings or diverting to an acceptable alternative.
- To ensure great teamwork at all times both within and outside the department, always demonstrating a “can do” approach and solutions.
- To receive meeting room bookings via email or telephone with attention to detail, clarifying all requests, double checking all information and communicating effectively to all relevant departments.
- To communicate regularly with the Manager with any new and important issues that may arise.
- To be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of your allocated area including filing and next shift preparation.
- To be the main point of contact
- To maintain and actively utilise a portfolio of information to assist with client queries, such as transport, restaurants and shops.
- To embrace our vision by working “outside the box” and ensuring an all-round 5* service.
- To actively complete all departmental check lists ensuring quality of service and standards pertaining to the presentation and maintenance of meeting rooms and public areas.
- To assist in any other reasonable duties as required
CIS Security has been providing manned guarding services since 1972 and has developed into one of the most effective and reliable security companies in England. At CIS Security, we work as a team to deliver operational excellence and truly believe that the service we provide is unparalleled in the security industry. In 2017 CIS Security are Security and Fire Excellence Awards Finalists, winning an award for Training Initiative and runners up for HR Initiative.
Due to the volume of applications, if you have not heard anything within three weeks of initial contact then you have not been successful on this occasion