Est Lauder Companies Key Holder The Cosmetics Company Store Clarks Village Somerset Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder
- Est Lauder Companies Key Holder The Cosmetics Company Store Clarks Village Somerset
- Estee Lauder
- 13 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Estee Lauder urgently required following position for Est Lauder Companies Key Holder The Cosmetics Company Store Clarks Village Somerset. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Est Lauder Companies Key Holder The Cosmetics Company Store Clarks Village Somerset Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder Jobs Details:
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Key Holder to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth efficient running of the Store.
You will use your outstanding coaching and mentoring skills to lead by example, modelling the behaviors that the sales team need to demonstrate in order to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service to achieve all sales and customer service targets.
You will also use your flair for retail and cash handling experience to carry out essential start and end of day cash reconciliation as will also have responsibility for opening and closing the store on a rota basis.
If you are an ambitious self-starter, with previous retail experience, looking for your first supervisory experience then this is the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term and fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
With a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities, outstanding training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Proven retail experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- While not essential, previous retail operations experience including cash reconciliation and opening and closing the store is desirable
- Previous supervisory experience including coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets is desirable
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-Somerset
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 178629