Crf Health London urgently required following position for Technical Delivery Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Delivery Director Jobs Vacancy at Crf Health London Jobs Details:
CRF Health is a leader in eCOA solutions (electronic Clinical Outcome Solutions) and has also recently launched a new product,
TrialConsent ™ , with further tools under development. Our R&D teams are based in Helsinki and Iasi and using Agile techniques develop a number of software tools which enable our clients, Pharmaceutical companies and CRO's to accurately capture inputs from Patients and Volunteers participating in Clinical Trials. The core solutions can be tailored to suit individual customer requirements by our Application Specialists (AS's), who sit in our Project Delivery Teams based in the UK and the US. The Director, Technical Services will have responsibility for the Business Intelligence Reporting Team (based in UK and Romania) the Integration Team, Application Specialists (UK and US based) and entry level Application Specialists (AAS's) - a total team, spread across UK, US and Romania, upwards of 70 personnel.
These teams interface closely with the Project Delivery Project Managers, the Testing and Verification teams and the R&D teams.
Reporting in to our Chief Operating Officer the purpose of the role is:
The Senior Director, Technology Services will be part of the Client Operations leadership team within CRF Health reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. The Senior Director, Technology Services, will lead the group of staff responsible for Software tailoring using TrialStudio, the integration team and the team responsible for creating customer reports using StudyIQ. This includes our AS and AAS community globally. Accountable for the operational performance of all technology services staff, their compliance to regulatory and industry standards; and the ensuring the motivation and engagement of the team. , The role is responsible for leading the design, introduction and improvement of the operating principles in which CRF Health delivers software applications
Leadership and Management
- Together with the Master Scheduling office in Project Management, plan and resource all technology services with Client Operations including planning for surges in demand
- Ensure all Technology services staff are qualified, trained and motivated.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of the output from the Technology services team
- Ownership for the relevant standard operating procedures and for compliance of staff to them
- Ensure all project milestones for technology deliverables are met, in full
- Cost control is managed effectively.
- Build effective team to deliver reporting solutions, integration and application requirements.
- Effective line manager with responsibility for hiring, performance management and staff engagement.
- Partner with HR to ensure an effective career path is in place for the Technology Services team to enable retention and extend employee tenure.
- Coaching and mentoring of staff retain key talent and manage succession in key roles
- Provide input to the operational planning process to ensure that the business is maximizing its opportunities.
- Translate the strategic plan into tactical operational plans that enable the business to meet the safety, quality, cost, customer service, delivery and people objectives.
- Define the required services, build the required team, train the resources to a high level of competence providing a positive ROI and ensuring that efficiencies in delivery can be gained whilst increase the reliability of a quality service and solution.
- Provide a clear vision for staff so that they can understand the focus and role of team in the business and how they can contribute to this.
- Provide visible leadership to a global team leveraging the opportunities that the different geographies bring, holding people to account to ensure effective support to internal customers.
- Build a well-respected team who have the capability to drive support, quality and to utilize data in a way to anticipate future resources and skills so that they can build future capability as well as ensuring day to day support.
- Provides direct, hands on coaching of staff to support delivery of projects.
- Create a culture within the team that retains, develops and promotes its talent in a fair and transparent way and recognizes and rewards appropriately. Guarantees the continual improvement of communications, morale and the workplace across the company, providing the team with updates on CRF’s business progress and context.
- Partner with the business to find an appropriate location (s) to run these services from that provide the right competencies and capabilities at a cost-effective rate. Setting up new offices and teams as and when required.
Support and excellence
- Deliver KPIs
- Deliver strategic initiatives
- Satisfy internal and external customers
- Drive a continuous improvement culture based on lean six-sigma principles, employee engagement and service excellence.
- Ensure that the delivery quality to our internal and external customers is high and complies to the CRF Health QMS and regulatory standards
- Create a Global Support Services function that is easy to partner with, transparent and communicates proactively.
- Ensure that the load and capacity of services are balanced to support delivery effectively.
- Meet financial obligations.
- Travel as required. It is a truly global and will require time to be spent in each location.
- Significant experience leading a Technology services group, preferably in a regulated industry.
- Good knowldge of SDLC and experience with PaaS solutions.
- Has demonstrated setting up services from scratch.
- Technical degree in Computer Science or similar
- Ideally should have spent sometime working in a S/W developemt capacity prior to taking on management responsabilities.
- Inspiring leader who can motivate and engage staff to deliver above and beyond with a well utilized high emotional intelligence.
- Effective management skills with ability to empower, coach and support people setting standards and holding the difficult conversations when these are not met.
- Clear prioritization skills that enable the business to focus on the most important items but with the mental agility to deal with multiple activities at any one time.
- Must have excellent skills in writing, planning, time management, communications, decision making, organization and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude
About CRF Health
Global Leader in eCOA Solutions
CRF Health is a global leader in eCOA (electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments) solutions for the life sciences industry. eCOA encompasses PROs (Patient Reported Outcomes), ObsROs (Observer Reported Outcomes) and ClinROs (Clinician or Rater Reported Outcomes) with outstanding project management focused on delivering value for our customers. Committed to driving the change to higher quality outcomes and more efficient paper-free clinical trials through improved patient engagement, our intuitive and patient-focused eCOA technology helps companies bring new medicines to market quickly, safely and more cost-effectively. Our complete eCOA solutions are ideal for home and site-based phase I-IV clinical trials across the world for many therapeutic areas and patient populations. More information can be found on our website .