Cib Operations Fund Accounting Associate Vice President Edinburgh Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Edinburgh
- Cib Operations Fund Accounting Associate Vice President Edinburgh
- Morgan Chase
- Edinburgh SCT
- 11 Dec, 2017 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase Edinburgh urgently required following position for Cib Operations Fund Accounting Associate Vice President Edinburgh. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Operations Fund Accounting Associate Vice President Edinburgh Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Edinburgh Jobs Details:
Fund Services Operations J.P. Morgan Fund Services Operations provides services including Fund Accounting, Fund Oversight, Fund Administration, Investment Operations and Transfer Agency to mutual and pension funds. The Edinburgh Operations team provides services across Fund Accounting and Investment Accounting Funds on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Fund types range from, but are not limited to Unit Trusts, OEICS, Multi Manager, SICAVs and Life & Pension Funds. Key Responsibilities of Fund Accounting Role
- Be a proactive senior point of contact for operational activity across all fund ranges covered by Edinburgh, working as a trusted client partner and advocate, ensuring strong strategic alignment and open communication.
- Manage a team of direct reports and underlying staff who work within Edinburgh Operations.
- Maintain visibility and set, manage, track deliveries and team goals.
- Prioritise required workload to ensure individual, teams, departmental site deadlines and objectives are met.
- Represent Edinburgh Operations as senior lead; foster relationships and open communication between JPM Utility Hubs and external counterparties. Engage in resolution of escalated or material issues. Leverage other functions and LOBs to improve client satisfaction.
- Identify process inefficiencies and manage change through operational process improvements, consistently challenge status quo.
- Previous leadership experience
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Approaches change with a positive attitude.
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective
- Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Able to work effectively across cultures and take advantage of time zones to deliver more effectively to the client Required Experience
- Solid experience in Operations / Fund Accounting.
- Substantial experience of working within a large organisation would be beneficial.
- Strong leader with ability to set and demonstrate high standards through out teams.
- People Manager used to working in fast paced, demanding and constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to drive Team forward with support from Management Team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working across all levels of the organization and bringing teams together to achieve results About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Closing Date - 17th January 2018.