Ppc Executive Jobs Vacancy at Tvww Limited Blackburn
Tvww Limited Blackburn urgently required following position for Ppc Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ppc Executive Jobs Vacancy at Tvww Limited Blackburn Jobs Details:
Are you an experienced, driven PPC Executive looking for a varied in-house role with great progression opportunities?
Now is your chance to join a talented and creative in-house marketing team working for an established but fast growing automotive leasing and vehicle solutions company.
Based from their Blackburn showroom, the marketing department is responsible for the entire group's inbound enquiries through SEO, content, PPC, social media, PR and design.
As the in-house PPC Executive you would perform an essential role, managing the paid advertising of all of the group's brands and helping ensure that the company's website stays ahead of competitors'.
About the role:
As the in-house PPC Executive you would be responsible for:
- Creation of new accounts using Google Adwords, Bing and Yahoo.
- Daily management of existing accounts to optimise for a better return on investment and meet company targets.
- Continually identify opportunities to grow the accounts through new ad groups, keywords, landing pages and creative ad copy.
- Analyse and report on results to Marketing Manager and company Directors regularly.
- Maintain regular contact with account managers at Google, Bing and Yahoo to ensure we stay ahead of competitors with new search features when they are released.
- Over 2 years' experience in a PPC role.
- An excellent understanding of all things PPC.
- Experience of using Webmaster Tools and Google analytics to a good level.
- Competent copywriter and literacy skills.
- Analytical mind set.
- A good team player.
- Experience within the automotive industry would be a bonus
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Access to Perk Box - Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleagues and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats
- MEN arena VIP box
************ or email *******************************