Healthcare Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Prestige Nursing Care Milton Keynes
Prestige Nursing Care Milton Keynes urgently required following position for Healthcare Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Healthcare Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Prestige Nursing Care Milton Keynes Jobs Details:
About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private care agency offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced, friendly Healthcare Assistants to join our local team.
What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
Ongoing training and development
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work: local, flexible, valued.
We work with clients in many different healthcare settings including Care homes, NHS hospitals, private hospitals, community, working with children, health screening, occupational health, schools and many more.
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients' lives every time we visit.
Our teams provide a range of care and support:
- Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working alongside local Social Services and Community Health Teams
- For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.
Join our team today.
What we're looking for from you:
- For Healthcare Assistant roles, we're looking for 6 months' paid experience in care
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 professional references
We're also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
We'd love you to join our team.