Verification Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Portsmouth
Apollo Fire Detectors Portsmouth urgently required following position for Verification Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Verification Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Portsmouth Jobs Details:
Electronics Verification Engineer
We’ve been designing and manufacturing products that save lives for over 40 years. Our team members are passionate, driven and up for a challenge. If you’ve got the commitment to make a difference, then read on!
A Day in the Life Of
- Participate in the review of the requirements for a new product with the multi-disciplinary project team.
- Define the verification plan for a new product to ensure the product functions correctly under all conditions.
- Participate in a design review of a new electronics design.
- Collaborate with the Technical Project Manager to define the activities and timescales required to verify a new product.
- Work in the electronics lab using both standard and proprietary test equipment to verify the correct operation of a new product.
- Devise test procedures to verify that Functional Safety elements of a product meet requirements.
- Prepare test reports to catalogue the results of the testing and fulfilment of requirements.
- Design a test to prove the reliability of products and crunch the numbers to obtain the results.
- Work in the EMC lab to determine if the design is susceptible to interference, and determine the margin.
- You’re a problem-solver who loves finding creative solutions.
- You’re endlessly curious and will hunt to find the answer to your questions.
- You understand analogue electronic design and how to test it.
- Anything you pick up, you can’t help but peer at the details and figure out how it works, and guess at the decisions taken by the designer.
- If you start something, you need to see it through to completion.
- You get it done even when this takes you in an unexpected direction.
- EMC standards & testing
- Environmental standards & testing
- Six Sigma
- Functional Safety
- ATEX rated products (especially Intrinsically Safe)
If you’re looking for:
- An interesting role where no two days are the same
- The opportunity to work with smart people from many different disciplines
- A vibrant company culture where positive changes are being brought in every day
- A strong management structure where directors listen to their employees
- A positive atmosphere and a team who are committed to supporting one another