Management Accountant Jobs Vacancy at Cromwell Group Leicester
Cromwell Group Leicester urgently required following position for Management Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Management Accountant Jobs Vacancy at Cromwell Group Leicester Jobs Details:
Cromwell has a great opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our Finance team based in South Wigston, Leicester. This role takes ownership of the monthly profit and loss account and balance sheet for functions and businesses that are part of the Cromwell Group. The role provides monthly analysis, commentaries and reporting to key stakeholders as well as supporting on various internal and external audit reviews.
Cromwell is a leading supplier of maintenance, repair and operations products in Europe offering the widest choices to all industries, professions and trades. Operating from its Head Office and Global Distribution Centre based in Leicester, Cromwell has 2,000 staff, 52 UK locations and 10 International. Cromwell is a subsidiary of W.W.Grainger Inc North Americas leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products (MRO) with operations also in Asia , Europe and Latin America.
Your new role
- Manage and accurately account for the monthly profit and loss and balance sheet of functions and businesses within the Group
- Preparation/and or review monthly provisions, accruals, recharges and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and review of key deliverables and reporting packs related to month/quarter/year end which will include analysis and commentary on the areas noted above
- Preparation of VAT and other taxes return ensuring full compliance to regulatory requirements
- Support in the review, creation and implementation of financial policies and procedures to ensure consistency, accuracy and reliability of financial results and adherence to SOX
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent) is essential
- Experience in a management accounting role including process re-engineering and improvement
- Experience of monthly and month end reporting – including preparation of reporting packs, variance commentaries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Advanced level Excel skills.
- SOX / Internal controls experience.
What you'll get in return
The chance to join not only a great company but also a great team, where people and individuality really matter. You’ll get a competitive salary plus you’ll have the chance to really make this job your own to influence change and help drive and integrate the people agenda within your area.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.