Housekeeping Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Carebase Hemel Hempstead
Carebase Hemel Hempstead urgently required following position for Housekeeping Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Housekeeping Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Carebase Hemel Hempstead Jobs Details:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced housekeeping assistant to join our care home in Hemel Hempstead.
Job Description Job Purpose – To provide a clean, fresh environment throughout the Home and to ensure the safety of staff, residents, and visitors, through the safe storage and use of cleaning materials.
- To ensure that all daily work schedules are complied with on time and to the standards required.
- To ensure that all equipment is maintained, cleaned and stored with any faults reported to the Home Manager.
- To understand and comply with all statutory and legal requirements that are relevant such as Health and Safety, COSHH, and all aspects of the care Standards Act.
- Take adequate precautions to safeguard the health and safety of others. Remember, we work in an environment where people tend to wander around, so extra vigilance must be maintained in relation to flexes, cleaners and their attachments, cleaning fluids, spillage’s etc. Report any accidents or untoward occurrences to the senior person on duty and ensure that the correct book is filled in accordingly.
- To respect and maintain confidentiality of Residents personal information at all times, including Residents right to privacy, dignity and choice.
- To be approachable and interactive with colleagues, contributing to team meetings and training. Development and support of team members as appropriate.
- Ensure that Carebase is a friendly and supportive caring environment.
An essential member of the Carebase team, you will be interacting and communicating on a regular basis with all colleagues, residents and relatives.
- Care and compassion.
- Respect and appreciation.
- Teamwork and enjoyment.
- Focus and best practice.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Recognition and reward.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Development and investment.
- We will sustainably fulfil our mission and vision by building a strong financial platform.
To ensure that Carebase’s high standards of cleanliness are met.
Responsibility for Personal Training and Development.
Mandatory Training is up to Date.
Results and feedback from Home inspections.
Good Communication, Friendly and helpful.
Able to manage time and tasks effectively.
Reliable and punctual.
Understanding of COSHH.
Excellent personal hygiene.