Solution Architect Jobs Vacancy at Infoplus Technologies London
Infoplus Technologies London urgently required following position for Solution Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solution Architect Jobs Vacancy at Infoplus Technologies London Jobs Details:
- Overall 10+ years of software development experience in various tools and products, covering all phases of software development and delivery
- Min 5+ years of experience as Architect, contributing to Integrated Solution and Data Design , high level design, architecture documents, product evaluation, due diligence, etc.
- Strong Domain experience in working with Banking industry, especially Commercial, SME, RBB, Mid- markets, FI, Loans, Lending, Products, etc.
- Technologies –Hands On Experienced in Microsoft, IBM & Oracle stack, Application server, Database, Java J2EE , SOA – Data power , API Gateway Good exposure to Open source – Big Data platform , Cloud and Dev operations tools
- Good knowledge on IT Infrastructure solutions Sizing & development.
- Experience in N-tiered application design & development.
- Experience in evaluating COTS product and helping design and implementation of the same
- Experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to final product delivery.
- Experience in managing implementation challenges in the area of architecture, design, integration and infrastructure
- Experience in research innovative solutions to challenging business/technical problems.
- Working knowledge of Rational Software Architect, UML modelling
- Training on TOGAF® preferred and good to have TOGAF® certification
- Primary IT contact point for entire design, develop and implementation of projects.
- Communication bridge between Business and IT teams in terms of solution
- Attend and participate in initial requirements workshop and business interactions
- Lead the IT BA to facilitate and document detailed requirements
- Deliver initial estimates, impact assessments of change based on business requirements
- Produce high-level design and end-end architecture description of the IT solution
- Ownership of all process and documents related to solution architecture for projects
- Produce and maintain architecture models within prescribed repository using bank specified tools, e.g. RTC and RSA
- Abide by process and guidelines laid by AMI group
- Contribute to Commercial Client Systems road map
- Help in tools evaluation, product analysis, POC and any other research exercise that is required for the solution and design
- Document key architecture decisions and design decisions – with options and comparisons
- Co-ordinate between all platform teams and guide them through the detailed design and delivery of the solution
- Proactive and self-driven to drive solutions
- Primary IT contact point between stakeholders – Sponsor, Business, Business Analysts, Programme and Project management, platform teams and AMI lead architects
- Sole author and owner of the core architecture and design of the IT solution
- Maintain relevant architecture and design documents and artefacts
- Co-ordinator between various IT stakeholders like SD, Platforms, QA, etc.
- Reviewer of the detailed design produced by platform teams
- Reviewer & Approver of the test execution and results of testing before implementation
- Contributor to major decisions on produce choice and evaluation of tools and frameworks Qualifications