Curriculum Manager Jobs Vacancy at Buckinghamshire College Group Amersham
Buckinghamshire College Group Amersham urgently required following position for Curriculum Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Curriculum Manager Jobs Vacancy at Buckinghamshire College Group Amersham Jobs Details:
To deliver outstanding student success through operational leadership and management of a team of staff including lecturers, assessor trainers and business support staff.
- To consistently deliver high quality and innovative teaching and learning, achievement and progression outcomes for all learners
- To line manage a high performing team of staff and support the team’s development through Personal Development Reviews, target setting, performance management and staff development
- To ensure that the curriculum offer meets the needs of students, employers and local stakeholders now and in the future
- To maximise staff utilisation and resources through astute financial management in order to provide a distinctive high quality student experience
- To embed an aspirational culture with students and staff across the curriculum area
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
- To lead and motivate a team of staff to achieve high performance standards
- To provide an outstanding learning environment
- To provide a high quality student experience that enables students to succeed beyond their expectations
- To provide programmes of study that meet individual student needs and progression aims
- To monitor student progress against achievement, value added and progression targets and deliver successful outcomes
- To ensure that all direct reports are familiar with and comply with College policies and procedures.
- To ensure that all team members are clear about their responsibilities and accountabilities and how they align to college strategies
- To hold regular team meetings and 1:1 meeting’s with all direct reports
- To ensure that all external awarding body verification and awarding criteria are met
- To support students in developing high quality skills in order that they can progress successfully to employment, further training and/or education.
- To lead the team by example on current knowledge, understanding and practice of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- To undertake an agreed teaching commitment
- To ensure College systems and procedures are followed by all members of the curriculum team
- Through active employer engagement to offer a curriculum that is recognised and valued by employers as industry relevant
- To work with the curriculum team and Curriculum Director to develop the curriculum portfolio
- To manage a budget and maximize utilization of resources
- To actively seek out and respond to the student voice
- To act as a Duty Manager as part of the College rota