Network Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Anaplan Inc London
Anaplan Inc London urgently required following position for Network Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Network Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Anaplan Inc London Jobs Details:
London, United Kingdom
Anaplan is looking for exceptional Engineers of all levels and disciplines to join us in our award-winning R&D centres in San Francisco, York and London - working in autonomous Scrum teams with an emphasis on collaboration, innovation and transparency. We are serious about attracting top talent: we have complex technical problems to solve at large scale, and support unrestricted growth in a relaxed working environment, along with attractive compensation packages and much more..
We are advocates of learning and development, so we constantly invest in our Engineering team with time and budget allocated for self-study, training, events and global tech conferences - ensuring that whatever you need for growth is always available.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with complex Cisco LAN/WAN configurations and technology.
- Data center network architecture experience required.
- Cisco certification highly desirable
- Excellent documentation and network diagramming skills.
- Able and willing to learn non-Cisco systems (we have some HP, too).
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Managing mulitple co-located data centers – US, Europe, Asia on the way
- Amazon EC2
- Cicso ASA 5500, Nexus 5500
- HP 5800 & 5900
- Separate network, consoles, firewalls, etc
JUST SOME OF THE THINGS WE OFFER:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties & events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
- Trips to our other Engineering offices: San Francisco / London / York
- The chance to contribute and evolve a company with a valuation over $1.4 billion
At Anaplan, we’re relentlessly passionate about improving the way companies and people do business by empowering them with the technology, insights, and confidence they need to make better-informed plans and decisions.
Originally founded in York in 2006 and now headquartered in San Francisco, Anaplan has over 1000 employees in offices all over the world. In fact, we may just be the most successful company you’ve never heard of!
A genuine “Unicorn”, we’ve developed the most powerful Cloud-based modelling platform that is disrupting the market. We’re already trusted by hundreds of Fortune 2000 companies and are proud winners of multiple awards, including top 25 global Cloud Tech companies (Forbes, 2017) and the best place to work in UK Tech (2016).
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
CAN’T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY: