Customer Service Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Sainsbury
Sainsbury urgently required following position for Customer Service Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Sainsbury Jobs Details:
We love your smile.
You can be the heart and soul of Sainsbury’s. Join our friendly team and you’ll be responsible for truly excellent customer experiences.
Like all of us, you’re passionate about always doing the right thing for customers. You take pride in going above and beyond expectations, to deliver the kind of bold and brilliant service that can change the game in retail. Always ready to help customers and colleagues alike, you’re happy to answer any query and keen to promote great ways for people to live well for less.
In this varied role, you’ll bring a smile and a kind word to everything you do, whether it’s taking payments or keeping things neat and tidy. You can be sure that your love of our customers will be properly rewarded and recognised.
- Put simply, you’ll make customers feel special
- You’ll help in all kinds of ways - from supporting customers on the shop floor, to serving them at the checkout
- On the checkout, you’ll promptly and politely process, pack and take payment for shopping
- On the shop floor, you’ll help customers find what they want, explain anything they need to know, and help to make sure the products they love are always on the shelves
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Friendly, polite and helpful
- Customer service experience is a bonus but not essential
- Retail experience would be an advantage too, but it’s your attitude that matters most