Asset Management Legal Entity Regulatory Reporting Controller Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
- Asset Management Legal Entity Regulatory Reporting Controller Analyst
- Morgan Chase
- London ENG
- 17 May, 2018 5 days ago
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Asset Management Legal Entity Regulatory Reporting Controller Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asset Management Legal Entity Regulatory Reporting Controller Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
- Work with appropriate financial and operational groups to provide value added financial analysis (e.g. revenues, expenses, balance sheet etc.) to management, including the Board of Directors where appropriate.
- Monthly review of the legal entity results to ensure all drivers of the income statement and balance sheet are understood and evidenced by production of a month end reporting package with the opportunity to present to senior management
- Provide input into the monthly forecast process by providing accurate flash results prior to the month end.
- Calculate and record financial information within the General Ledger in relation to key revenues, expenses and balance sheet accounts.
- Liaise with colleagues across J.P. Morgan lines of business, both internally and internationally, in the computation and control of transfer pricing arrangements.
- Assist with the production of statutory accounts together with appropriate working papers to a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- Liaise with the regulatory team on regulatory returns in preparation for senior management review prior to submission to the FCA.
- Balance sheet substantiation – ownership and responsibility for ensuring all accounts are fully reconciled/substantiated and reported both to the AM Control Group and to EMEA Control.
Drive process improvement and efficiencies where possible to facilitate financial integrity and control.
- Part -qualified accountant or AAT qualified accountant
Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized, detail orientated and proactive
- Strong PC skills (Excel and Word)
- Strong team player
Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Ability to carry out complex tasks under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
Previous experience of general ledger control and performance of financial reconciliations desirable
- Previous statutory accounts prep and audit file preparation desirable.