Clinical Skills Trainer Jobs Vacancy at Bupa
Bupa urgently required following position for Clinical Skills Trainer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Skills Trainer Jobs Vacancy at Bupa Jobs Details:
South Central - Beds / Bucks / Oxfordshire / Berkshire - and Surrounding areas.
Competitive & Company Car, Pension, Healthcare. etc.
Are you looking for a new rewarding, challenging and exciting opportunity to utilise your skills and experience, being a role model and making a difference, helping people learn from your expertise?
- As a Clinical Skills Trainer you will be a registered RGN/RMN delivering all aspects of clinical training within our Bupa Care Homes, this is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent benefits package including a company car (Full Driving License is essential for this role).
- You will have the opportunity to design and deliver clinical based training across your portfolio of Care Homes and really make an impact on the overall quality of care.
- You will manage your own workload as well as possessing excellent planning and organisational skills, time management and the ability to plan your travel effectively.
- You will possess excellent training and communication skills, be able to adapt to different learning environments and keep your learner engaged at all times ensuring sharing of best practice when delivering Clinical training.
- A key part of this role will be building relationships with Home Managers, identifying training needs within the homes and putting training plans in place to meet any short falls.
Please note, extensive travel will be required within this role and on occasions you will be required to stay away from home.
RGN/RMN (currently registered) ideally with 5 years min experience, evidence of CPD. Sector experience an advantage
- Full Driving Licence
- Hold an appropriate care/training qualification or working towards
- Qualified to degree level an advantage
- Previous experience in designing and delivering clinical training to groups of learners desirable
- I.T. skills including PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Previous experience in supervising and assessing learners in a care setting
- Good administrative skills
- Working knowledge of blended learning approaches
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- www.ourbupa.co.uk – website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
- CPD calendar and webinars
- Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarships
- Bupa Global Nurse scholarship, inc £10,000 to spend on your own CPD
- NMC fees paid after 12 months service
- Practical support with the revalidation process
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Work life balance
- Bupa Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- You’re paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on Bupa products
- Free onsite gym and subsidised staff restaurant-dependent upon location
- Free annual health assessment
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Bupa Boost app
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
- Annual awards ceremony and long service awards
- Paid career breaks
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.