Spa Beauty Therapist Jobs Vacancy at Crowne Plaza Hotel Beaconsfield
Crowne Plaza Hotel Beaconsfield urgently required following position for Spa Beauty Therapist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Spa Beauty Therapist Jobs Vacancy at Crowne Plaza Hotel Beaconsfield Jobs Details:
WAVE Spa & Wellness is the beautiful Health Club and Spa located within Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross which opened in 2015 following a multi-million pound refurbishment.
We are now looking for a dedicated, flexible, reliable and qualified Beauty Therapist to join our growing team.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for delivering outstanding service to join our professional and friendly team. The role will involve all aspects of beauty and cover reception work, including performing ESPA and Jessica Treatments, meeting and greeting hotel and external clients, ensuring a memorable welcome and goodbye, retail sales and future bookings.
This is great opportunity to join a growing team and be externally trained in ESPA and Jessica treatments
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time Days: 5 days from 7 - This role will include weekends
Salary: Competitive (up to £18,000 per annum based on experience) + Spa Retail Incentive + IHG Staff Rate + Other benefits below
- You will be qualified to a minimum of level 3
- It will be desirable but not essential if you are also qualified to level 3, or working towards this
- Previous experience in a 5* environment would be advantageous
- You will also be of smart professional appearance, have experience in customer care and will make guest satisfaction a priority.
- You will be punctual and flexible in order to meet the needs of the business and be an effective team player.
- Ability to meet achievable sales targets whilst supporting the rest of your team to do the same
We can offer:
- IHG Employee Room Benefit Scheme
- Commission based incentive
- Pension scheme
- Retail and travel discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Welcoming working environment
- Induction and training programme
- Paid time off
- Free parking
If this sounds like you, please apply via CV and covering letter. We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Due to the volume of applications, should you not hear from us within 7 days please assume you have not been selected for interview on this occasion.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,500.00 to £18,000.00 /year
- Level 3 NVQ: 1 year