Digital Account Executive Jobs Vacancy at Squiz Edinburgh
Squiz Edinburgh urgently required following position for Digital Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Account Executive Jobs Vacancy at Squiz Edinburgh Jobs Details:
We’re looking for a talented account or project coordinator, to join our fun team in Edinburgh, working in a lively, fast-paced environment.
Actively involved with a diverse range of clients and innovative digital projects, the role would suit someone with at least 12 months’ previous agency experience, as an account or project assistant, ready to further develop their career in an exciting Digital Account Executive role.
A broad and varied role supporting the senior AM team across several client sectors involving:
- Assisting in establishing and managing client relationships, with help from project and account managers
- Assisting with the administration and planning of existing projects
- Assisting in production of proposals, pitch presentations, and statement of works
- Developing strong communication and presentation skills in order to effectively manage clients and their accounts
- Liaising directly with clients, preparing for and attending client status meetings and calls as required
- Developing detailed understandings of core clients, their brand, business, customers and markets
- Contributing ideas and opinion on your clients’ businesses and how Squiz can help, ensuring your voice is heard in meetings
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
RequirementsWe’re looking for:
- At least 12 months’ previous agency experience as an account or project assistant
- An organised, confident attitude, able to manage multiple tasks and a varied workload
- Self-starter who is able to think on their feet, take initiative, and finish tasks thoroughly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to establish credibility and deliver excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in MSOffice, Google Drive, MacOS
- Previous exposure to Jira, and CMS or CRM platforms would be useful but not essential
- A logical problem solver with a calm manner, bags of common sense and a flexible approach
- Able to take on additional ad-hoc tasks and adapt to change easily
BenefitsWe’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too.
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Bi-annual performance reviews
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Friday beers and great office culture, with open, passionate and friendly work mates
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.