Cib Operations Fund Accounting Operational Service Delivery Osd Associate Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Edinburgh
- Cib Operations Fund Accounting Operational Service Delivery Osd Associate
- Morgan Chase
- Edinburgh SCT
- 06 Feb, 2018 13 days ago
Morgan Chase Edinburgh urgently required following position for Cib Operations Fund Accounting Operational Service Delivery Osd Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Operations Fund Accounting Operational Service Delivery Osd Associate Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Edinburgh Jobs Details:
CIB OPERATIONS – FUND ACCOUNTING– OPERATIONAL SERVICE DELIVERY (OSD) - ASSOCIATE
Department Description J.P. Morgan Fund Services provides services including fund accounting, fund administration, Investment Operations, and Transfer Agency to mutual and pension funds. EMEA Fund Accounting Middle Office is a department within the EMEA Fund Services Operations team that houses client facing professionals that support our day to day service delivery to clients. Role Description This is an Associate position in Fund Accounting Middle Office based in Bournemouth, Dublin, Edinburgh, London or Luxembourg that will take a client facing role within one of the European Middle Office segments (IOS, Asset Manager, or Pensions) The Middle Office Associate role will:
- Be a primary point of contact for a single or multiple JPM client/s within the segment. Depending on the specific client this role may report into a Middle Office Client Lead.
- Building a stable relationship with the client to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
- Represent JPM across all service and change discussions for Fund accounting, Fin Reporting, and Taxation.
- Where required manage directly a team of professionals that work within the Middle Office segment
- Be integral to the build out and continuous development of the new Middle Office model within Fund Services in EMEA
- Ensure that the service quality that is delivered to clients is of an excellent standard
- Build out a progressive approach to improving the quality of service delivered to the client.
- Support the Co-ordination and delivery of all key service reviews with the client.
- Support Snr Mgt with appropriate escalation of all issues, service updates, and progress updates for the client.
- Maintaining an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners inclusive of Client Service, Sales, Technology, Solutions, Custody and Prod development.
- Supporting the global operations teams to deliver a quality product through efficient issue resolution, proactive client engagement, and effective deliverable planning (examples).
- Be an active participant on key initiatives driven by the Middle Office Management Team
- Primary client facing subject matter expert for service delivery impacting matters
- Maintains governance and responsibility for operational process
- Pre-empt (where possible) and manage/resolve service issues and ensure timely communication to the client (and to Client Service where relationship impacting matter)
- Identify and work towards opportunities to improve client behavior and effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes
- Ensure regulatory requirements requiring changes to operational process are met
- Support client training requirements including maximizing self service opportunities
- Ensure awareness of clients overall CIB operating model to present connected front to the client
- Maintain service plan and issue log
- Participate in operations fast board meetings and conduct EOD calls with all OSD & processing teams to ensure seamless service delivery
- Own required processing to fully resolve inquiries consistent with client SLA
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Proven client facing skills
- Ability to work across products (FA, FR, TA, Tax, IO, Perf). Key attribute will be ability to be informed of detail across the product set.
- Drive results through leadership, people, communication and influence
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Balance commercial mindset with Operational capacity and capability.
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from stakeholders. Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective
- Management: Solid Experience in Operations or Client Service management
- Organization: Evidence of organizational and time management skills
- Client Service: Ability to interact efficiently with Clients and effectively manage client expectations
- Business Knowledge: Strong Product & Business Knowledge
- Change Agenda: Ability to manage change agenda with conflicting priorities.
- Controls Focus: Keen understanding of the control infrastructure within Fund Accounting
- Leadership: Drives teams forward with support from Mgt team
- Communication Skill set: Strong written and verbal communication skills with complimentary presentation skills.
- Documentation: Ability to produce clear, concise, relevant and accurate documentation
- Results driven: Proven track record
- Team player: Comfortable working across all levels of the organization and bringing teams together to achieve results