Site Operative Jobs Vacancy at Frontier Agriculture Ltd Ruddington
Frontier Agriculture Ltd Ruddington urgently required following position for Site Operative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Operative Jobs Vacancy at Frontier Agriculture Ltd Ruddington Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Site Operatives to join our team at Wells Agriculture based at the Ruddington site. The successful candidates will assist in the operations of the site to meet the commercial requirements of the individual business units whilst maximising efficiency and upholding quality, health, safety and environmental standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure general housekeeping and hygiene of the site is maintained
- Ensure the stores and plant are maintained to a high standard
- Assist the site manager to comply with Health and Safety, Fire and Environmental Legislation
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Co-operate and engage in health, safety and environment training as required
- To keep records as required by Health and Safety
- Provide support to the site manager to run the site in a safe and efficient manner
- Oversee the conditioning and processing of bulk commodities
- Produce products to the specification that the customer requires
- Maintain site production equipment ensuring down time is minimal
- Comply with company procedures and customer requirements regarding drying, cleaning, grading and storage operations in order to produce desired levels of product quality and service.
- Liaise with Site Management regarding production planning and store utilisation
- Help supervise the storage of bulk grains, oilseeds and pulses
- Keep records as required by Quality Assurance or any relevant government legislation
- Full driving license
- Able to cope under pressure and work towards deadlines
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft office
- A flexible approach to working hours specifically in peak periods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work co-operatively with others and independently at times without supervision