Recovery Worker Jobs Vacancy at Ikea Reading
Ikea Reading urgently required following position for Recovery Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recovery Worker Jobs Vacancy at Ikea Reading Jobs Details:
We are keen to welcome applications for this exciting opportunity to be a Recovery Co-Worker
in IKEA Reading
As a member of Recovery team, you contribute to improving our customers shopping experience by supporting the prevention of unnecessary cost related to our products. You are an ambassador for the important task of improving product quality throughout the store. Your daily tasks include the responsibility to decide and act on how to handle products that have been returned by our customers, that have been damaged in the store or that in any other way are not possible to offer to our customers. This you do by keeping the financial result and environmental impact in mind. As a Recovery Co-worker, you will be offered a variety of tasks depending on your strengths and capabilities.
Your tasks will include:
- Proactive co-operation with colleagues inside and outside the department
- Minimising costs related to IKEA products.
- Take necessary action on products to give them a second chance, such as repackaging and assembly for sales in As-Is.
- Present IKEA products in As-Is using a strong commercial expression, selling these products with pride and setting relevant prices that are attractive to customers yet still generate the best results for the store.
- Support the quality work in the store in order to improve customers' quality perception of IKEA products.
- Always consider the sustainability impact when deciding when and how to recover products.
It is essential that:
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Good knowledge of the process and functions within IKEA store
- Knowledge of the IKEA product range
- Good understanding of sales basic principles
- A passion for IKEA products.
- Capable to independently take well founded decisions
- Retail experience
- Customer focused
- A passion for sustainability and cost consciousness
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to work as a part of the team as well as independently
Benefits of working for IKEA:
•Living Wage of £8.75 per hour
•28 days holiday (incl. 8 Bank Holidays – pro rata)
•15% IKEA discount
•Contributory pension scheme
•Free healthy meals, fruit, tea & coffee
•Christmas Party, Gift & Breakfast
•3 Team building events each year
•Interest free loans - Season Tickets, Computer, furniture
•Additional days off - First day of school, Wedding, Given day