Sme Business Financial Crime Risk Management Gtrf Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London
Hsbc London urgently required following position for Sme Business Financial Crime Risk Management Gtrf. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sme Business Financial Crime Risk Management Gtrf Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London Jobs Details:
- Meet our customers’ evolving needs by enhancing our current Traditional Trade capabilities by growing global market share and growing our Structured Trade business
- Make trade easy by streamlining our current Trade Services Operating Model, eliminating inefficient processes and systems, and digitise and automate where possible to focus on customer valued services
- Leveraging new systems and technology vendors as a catalyst for change and making sure our IT architecture is ready for exciting developments such as Blockchain and APIs.
- Lead in forums and committees to represent the view of Business Financial Crime Risk and diretcly represnet the function.
- An analytical risk assessment that would likely consider impact on existing risk and new risks that might be envisaged.
- Inform the requirements from a Financial Crime Risk perspective at the front end of the programme and design.
- Provide risk steward engagement to produce challenge, validation and oversight
- Highlight the finaincal crime dimensions.
- Provide direction at a senior level regarding the importance of existing and future finaincal crime risks.
- Consideration of financial crime risk management standards and design requirements to ensure they are commensurate with the representation from Product, Services and Technology.
- Subject Matter Expert; deep end-to-end knowledge of Trade Finance products and services
- Dynamic; comfortable working in a changeable and fast paced environment
- Team player; collaborating with colleagues across TT and wider organisation
- Innovative; open to new ideas and ways of working
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.