Healthcare Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Care Healthcare Ilford
Care Healthcare Ilford urgently required following position for Healthcare Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Healthcare Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Care Healthcare Ilford Jobs Details:
North East London NHS Treatment Centre in Ilford are currently recruiting for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join their Outpatients Department.
Our clean, modern and comfortable hospital specialises in a variety of different surgical specialties, including orthopaedic surgery such as foot, ankle, hip or knee surgery, endoscopy, and eye surgery.
At North East London we are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for all NHS patients, and are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality and safety.
Responsible ToOutpatients Department Manager
Key Responsibilities• Welcoming/greeting patients to the department.
• Assist with departmental efficiency and work as clinic lead within the nursing station.
• Participate administratively in referring patients to other areas of health care for further medical assessments or investigations to be done.
• Prepare patient folders for pre assessment and post operative clinics.
• Recruit outstanding patient investigation (tests) results in preparation of the file for next day clinics.
• Participate in the assessment of every patient visiting the department pre or post operatively
Skills & Experience• Ability to perform phlebotomy as part of pre assessment / pre operative investigations done.
• Professional telephone manner
• Ability to perform ECG on patients as part of pre assessment investigations done
• The ability to receive and communicate information accurately and take instruction from professional colleagues Can respond to a demanding environment
QualificationsNVQ Level 2 desirable
Additional InformationFor more information about the Treatment Centre please visit http://www.nelondontreatmentcentre.nhs.uk/
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.