Ordering Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Dhl Supply Chain Milton Keynes
Dhl Supply Chain Milton Keynes urgently required following position for Ordering Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ordering Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Dhl Supply Chain Milton Keynes Jobs Details:
Position: Ordering Coordinator
Location: Knowlhill, Milton Keynes
Salary/Grade: £Competitive / RCS P
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 31st May 2018
As the Handover Team Administrator, you will exceed and manage customer expectations by co-ordinating the supply and handover process of all branded Company ECO & Loan scheme vehicles to Volkswagen Group employees and associated organisations. You will fully embrace the team’s aim to maintain the high satisfaction rating achieved monthly by offering a friendly and professional service to all our customers, 100% of the time.
- Liaising with VWG brand contacts on a daily basis
- Factory ordering vehicles on SLI system
- Answering customer calls, dealing with queries
- Assisting with the booking of handover and hand-back appointments
- Resolving order form errors
- Managing the Company Cars inbox and dealing with all queries and requests
- Assisting with stock vehicle allocations
- Updating the Vehicle Management System
- Adhering to scheme rules and department processes and procedures
- Supporting other areas within the team when needed as requested by Senior / Team Leader/ Manager
Key skills and experience:
- Data Input experience with excellent attention to detail
- Strong Administration skills with a min of 3yrs + experience
- Proven track record in a customer service environment
- Team Player with the proven ability to take ownership of specific tasks
- Excellent communication both verbally and written
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and Figures