Area Manager Facilities Management Jobs Vacancy at Job Search Birmingham
Job Search Birmingham urgently required following position for Area Manager Facilities Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Area Manager Facilities Management Jobs Vacancy at Job Search Birmingham Jobs Details:
Operations Manager/ Area Manager- Facilities Management- Soft Service
Location – Covering- Warwickshire and Staffordshire
Salary £30-32k plus car, laptop, phone and Bonus
Servest are recruiting for an Operations Manager/ Area Manager to cover an portfolio of sites across the Staffordshire/Warwickshire Area- You will be managing the onsite Facilities Managers covering, Cleaning, Catering and Security and be a direct point of contact for the clients.
What the position involves-
Day to day you will be responsible for Finance, compliance, quality and the management of FM sites covering cleaning, catering and security- this includes;
* Managing the performance of the contracts
* Ensuring sites are performing effectively and maintain customer satisfaction and that they run safely and efficiently
* Liaising with clients at an appropriate level related to the service provisions and ensuring that the service is provided at the required level.
* To lead, motivate and develop staff using the available skills and resources.
* Collecting data from the monthly management reports and highlighting any issues to the Account Manager.
* Ensure wage budgets are not exceeded.
* Establish and maintain a weekly travel plan
* Liaise with Human Resources / Payroll and Operations teams at Head Office to maintain excellent customer service at site level.
* Identify opportunities to expand business on sites through organic growth.
* Ensure that you complete and submit timesheets / holiday and sickness forms within the given timescales.
* Work with HR to effectively carry out disciplinary and grievance hearings.
Skills and experience needed-
* We are looking for experienced Area Managers that are used to managing warehouse/logistics from a FM angle- with ideally a background as an Facilities Manager
* Ability to influence and gain commitment as well as demonstrating a high level of customer focus is essential.
* You need a high level of planning and organisational skills as well as the ability to be flexible with working hours- this is not a 9am-5pm role we operate 24/7
* Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity
* Strong leadership style with a focus on supporting and developing employees.
* Strong IT Skills with a background of producing reports
Due to the nature of the role we can only progress candidates that have a Full UK driving license as the role is travelling between sites.
The role will also include some overnight stays- this is purely business lead
Competitive salary up to £32k depending on experience plus, company car, laptop, phone and Bonus- 20 days holiday
Hours of work are 40 per week, 5 over 7 days- Flexibility will be needed across the business- some overnight stays and some weekend working will be required- the hours will include early morning starts
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that`s why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits. Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. To find out more please visit our website
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please click the apply button.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**