Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Dac Beachcroft Llp Manchester
Dac Beachcroft Llp Manchester urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Dac Beachcroft Llp Manchester Jobs Details:
Part time - 17.5 hours per week
To provide a high standard of administrative support to partners/lawyers/secretaries across the Clinical Risk team in our Manchester office.
- Set up new matter files in hard copy and on the file management system, including scanning of papers
- Completing team filing
- Assist secretaries with collating enclosures
- Assume responsibility for basic financial administration relating to cases
- Maintain accurate management and client information on an ongoing basis, in line with client and location protocols
- Conduct post completion administration, including the archiving of closed files
- Undertake basic clerical tasks on behalf of the team e.g. filing, scanning, faxing and photocopying etc
- Handle confidential information in line with the firms data security protocols
- Helping to maintain a clean office and clear desk
- Ensure fee earners are updated in relation to deadlines for work
- Regularly liaising with fee earners within the team and STL to keep them updated as to workflows.
- Perform Solcase management reports as requested.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required for the performance of your role
- Qualified to a minimum of 5 GCSEs (including a grade C in English and Maths) or equivalent
- Previous experience in an administrative role is essential. Ideally, this would be within a professional services environment
- Must have good IT skills, particularly in Microsoft packages
- Demonstrable ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritise a full workload under pressure and the ability to work independently, seeking guidance and input from others where appropriate
- An excellent eye for detail with a concern for quality and accuracy
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing
- A focused client service approach
- Team oriented and collaborative approach with a flexible, can do attitude
- Knowledge/previous experience of database systems would be an advantage. Good keyboard skills are also essential.
About the firm
With over 2,300 people, DAC Beachcroft combines one of the most comprehensive UK legal networks with coverage across Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia-Pacific. We provide a full service claims, transactional, commercial, risk and advisory capability. We work with clients in a select range of industry sectors and are market leaders in health, insurance and real estate. We are agile, progressive and easy to engage with.
We are committed to supporting the communities where we operate through charitable giving, pro bono work and programmes such as those operated by Business in the Community and The Prince's Trust.
In Legal 500 UK, 2017, the firm received top tier ranking for 29 of its practice areas and 60 practice areas in the top two tiers. In addition, Chambers UK, 2017, awarded 99 rankings to our partners and professionals as leading lawyers and 57 rankings in 30 separate practice areas, 36 of these rankings being in Band 1 and 2.
DAC Beachcroft holds certification under ISO9001, the quality assurance standard and ISO27001, the information security standard, and DAC Beachcroft LLP is the largest law firm in the country to hold a Gold Investors in People award.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.