Branded Medical Buying Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Healthcare Chessington
Alliance Healthcare Chessington urgently required following position for Branded Medical Buying Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branded Medical Buying Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Healthcare Chessington Jobs Details:
If you are looking for your next step with an innovative, growing company, Alliance Healthcare can offer you a dynamic working environment with rewarding opportunities and benefits.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a determined individual to join our Branded Medical Team as a Buying Assistant. We are seeking a highly motivated and committed candidate who is looking for a challenge and is ready for the next step in their career or looking for their first role in a leading organisation.
Working within our Pharmaceutical Wholesale Division, you will be assisting in the day to day, smooth running of the Branded Medical Category. Our team works in close partnership with the pharmaceutical suppliers to source a broad range of innovative and life saving branded medicines. It is a place of great variety, challenge and reward.
You will be responsible for proactively providing a comprehensive and professional administrative support to the team, supporting in the achievement of the overall business objectives.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Supporting the Branded Medical team to enable the delivery of the Buying strategy
- Liaising with suppliers to build strong relationships.
- New line listing and reporting.
- Responsible for liaising with other departments in the business to ensure projects are completed.
- General admin responsibilities such as maintaining product files and filing.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Successful track record in customer or supplier management
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Flexible and able to multitask.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is preferred although not essential.