Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Pwc London
Pwc London urgently required following position for Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Pwc London Jobs Details:
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for an experienced, creative and digitally adept marketer to join our Forensics marketing team.
The person in this role will lead and develop a range of marketing communications initiatives, from brand-defining thought leadership, to client relationship activities and key growth revenue driving campaigns. The Forensic business encompasses high value propositions, including anti bribery and corruption and investigations, with multiple senior stakeholders, different clients/buyers, and different routes to market.
As an experienced marketer, the successful candidate must be creative and innovative and be able to communicate key business messages to a diverse audience. The role requires a level of pragmatism to navigate the complex internal structure and determination to deliver for the brand, the business and the clients.
We’re looking for excellent influencing and powerful communication skills in order to be credible and make an impact on senior stakeholders as well as the ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of PwC’s strategic business drivers.
Excellent project management skills are required as is a proven track record in content development and multi-channel marketing techniques.
At PwC our goal is to build the iconic professional services firm, always front of mind, because we aim to be the best. We set the standard and we drive the agenda for our profession – so you can be sure of a challenging and exciting career.
About the Team
In the Forensics UK marketing team we work in a varied and dynamic environment where we strive to create market-leading campaigns that kickstart the sales process or promote the PwC brand. We place importance on continuous learning and personal development, by working closely with the wider Deals marketing team.
The jobholder will report to the Head of Forensics marketing, and will work closely with the Business Unit Leader and Senior partners across the business.
About the role
In this role, the successful candidate:
- Will develop and deliver campaigns that support Forensics and wider firm’s growth strategy.
- Provides expert advice on the most appropriate approach, content and channel mix and strives to uphold our quality and brand standards.
- Works with teams to develop timely, relevant and engaging content for our audiences
- Monitors short and long-term ROI measures and takes responsibility for delivery and evaluation of ROI on specific campaigns.
- Proactively seeks new channels to market and innovates to engage with our audience in different ways.
- Works effectively with other parts of the wider marketing, communications and business development function.
- Brings curiosity and challenge so that marketing campaigns are continuously improved and experience, information and knowledge are shared.
- Is a role model for sharing and collaboration, creating a positive team spirit
- Acts as a coach and mentor for executives across PwC’s wider marketing function to help them grow and develop in line with objectives.
- Proven track record in content development and a sound understanding of multi-channel marketing techniques
- A solid understanding of marketing planning, programmes and channel management, ideally with a professional marketing qualification.
- Strong knowledge of new and traditional marketing channels and experience of digital marketing
- Excellent communication, writing and facilitation skills are essential as is the ability to liaise, influence, challenge effectively and build relationships at senior management, peer and team level.
- The ability to manage multiple projects, both at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Strong analytical ability, with experience of capturing, analysing and developing recommendations based upon complex ROI data sets.
- Creative and innovative approach.
- Ability to generate credibility and respect at senior levels.
- Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
- Self starter able to work effectively as part of a small team.
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware.
- An eye for emerging trends and a curious mind.
- Professional services marketing experience is preferred.
Internal firm services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.