Managers For Our Retail Consumer Practice Jobs Vacancy at Strategy Consultants London
Strategy Consultants London urgently required following position for Managers For Our Retail Consumer Practice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Managers For Our Retail Consumer Practice Jobs Vacancy at Strategy Consultants London Jobs Details:
One of OC&C Strategy Consultants' longest-standing strengths, Retail & Consumer is an area where we have developed special expertise, breaking new ground as the sector has evolved.
This role involves working as a key member of the OC&C case team. The role will assist OC&C with building existing relationships and extending the company's offering and brand. A key focus will be working on strategic, operational, organisational and financial consulting projects focusing on achieving client results.
- Quickly understand market, value proposition of OC&C
- Direct, manage the analysis, design, proposal, implementation and ongoing delivery of consulting projects, ensuring customer satisfaction and customer results
- Assist in client pitches and help with developing client relationships
- Rapidly gain acceptance within the company and clients as a very strong, professional manager who can provide clear thought leadership
- Translate strategy and business needs into deliverable designs
- Help to position OC&C as leaders in strategic consultancy
- Academics: Excellent first degree, preferably with an MBA from a leading school
- Outstanding track record of achieving and exceeding objectives
- At least 7 years experience of complex strategy consulting projects including blue chip external strategy consultancy experience
- Experience of managing work streams and teams
- Applied experience in translating key client issues into deliverables and implementing these designs
- Outstanding knowledge of the Retail and/or Consumer industry
- Excellent leadership qualities
- A proven track record of developing successful relationships at senior executive to Board level
- Possess the personal qualities required to create and build upon existing relationships with clients and to create strategies with them for the future benefit of the business. Must demonstrate the stylistic and charismatic qualities required to present the virtues and merits of OC&C in the market place
- Very strong communication skills required for internal and external communication
- Straightforward, focused attitude
- High business ethics: honesty, respect for the individual and culturally unbiased
- A pragmatic, enthusiastic and structured implementer with an ability to create and maintain pace whiles ensuring that energies are well focussed and chanelled
- Analytical clear thinker who can recognise critical issues and dedicate attention accordingly... a highly numerate individual, who is hypothesis and issue driven
- A true appreciation for rigour
- Credible at Board level with the ability to relate well to clients and colleagues