Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Meet Recruitment London
Meet Recruitment London urgently required following position for Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Meet Recruitment London Jobs Details:
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join a booming boutique agency in Central London.
Job Overview This small start-up was founded in 2015, and have experienced monumental growth as a result of their booming business. With a strong and resourceful senior management team, this boutique agency has a laid back, friendly but entrepreneurial spirit. Their team are already making waves with their mixed medical education and healthcare advertising approach with a real passion for creative compelling and creative narratives for their huge pharma clients. Due to numerous pitch wins, they are expanding and looking for new, fresh talent to join them in their exciting new ventures!
• Responsible for all aspects of a project within an account including budgeting, briefing, scheduling, delivery and reconciliations
• Develop and grow client? relationships
• Both lead and be part of the day to day running of programmes and projects
• Manage financial perspectives
• Develop opportunities for new business development
• Regularly attending meetings and other related activities
• Become the main client partner for a huge account
Skills Required • Enthusiasm!
• A want to learn new things and explore new challenges
• Degree, science or healthcare preferred
• 2-3+ years in the industry in healthcare communications or healthcare advertising
• Willingness to apply knowledge across a broad range of communications projects
• Proven experience as a Senior Producer/Project manager/Account manager
• knowledge of the healthcare industry, particularly as regards marketing and medical education, and compliance and the regulatory environment
• knowledge and experience of working in multiple therapy areas
• experience of managing a wide variety of different types of medical communications activities
• Know the UK ABPI code and global pharm compliance processes
• Working understanding and appreciation of digital, video and print production
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Aptitude for line management
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven project management abilities
• Proactivity and problem-solving skills
• A strong work ethic, combined with intellectual curiosity and creativity.
• Commitment to travel when required.