Business Insights Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Daiichi Sankyo Gerrards Cross
Daiichi Sankyo Gerrards Cross urgently required following position for Business Insights Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Insights Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Daiichi Sankyo Gerrards Cross Jobs Details:
Supports the Regional Teams with relevant information and analysis to enable an optimal diagnosis of the situation of each account and the monitoring of the account plans, including performance tracking (i.e. sales and activity).
Develop and maintain the data model for DSUK, combining data from different sources (IQVIA, CRM, other market data, etc...). Support the processes of SF geographical reorganizations and targeting, segmentation and profiling.
Accountabilities / Measures:
- Develops and maintains a clear understanding of the brand objectives, programmes and KPIs for each brand.
- Selects and manages the relationship with software providers for business reporting, negotiating effectively with providers to ensure that cost, and service delivery versus SLAs are optimised for Daiichi Sankyo UK.
- Develops appropriate management reports with internal stakeholders and works with suppliers to deliver them.
- Maximises the automation of management reporting so that internal efforts are focused on interpretation and actions that will enhance business performance.
- Agrees and develops methodologies with internal stakeholders which will track the return on investment of all significant investments in both marketing programmes and bespoke account level projects.
- Liaises with key stakeholders from Daiichi Sankyo Europe to agree the appropriate performance metrics and delivers reports to those stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Maintains a database on all potential competitors including sales-force resource, strategy, positioning and investment levels etc.
- Develops and implements a system whereby all competitive intelligence gathered across the organisation is collated in one central place to enhance organisational planning.
- Reports monthly on all competitor activities sourced from across the organisation.
- Maintains a network of external contacts and leverages these relationships to gain timely competitive intelligence.
- Develops and maintains relationships with all potential data providers (including NHS) and leverages these relationships to deliver organisational expertise in terms of how best to use and interpret this data.
- Develops and maintains an accurate picture of the structure of emerging and evolving NHS organisations and effectively integrates NHS and commercial data sets so that these organisations can be modelled and tracked over time.
- Works with external suppliers to use NHS data sets to develop customer-facing Excel based tools which allow a population-based discussion which in turn facilitates optimal customer engagement.
- Provides bespoke analytics to support account level projects and to facilitate customer engagement.
- Develops and maintains true expertise in the philosophy, data-sets and systems required to enable KAM to be delivered effectively across the organisation.
- Maintains a strong understanding of the brand plans and focus for all promoted brands.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the evolving NHS agenda and in particular how data is used to performance manage NHS organisations.
- Develops expertise in all available business tools and the ability to extract, merge and cross-match data from a range of sources.
- Develops a strong understanding of the company business planning process (both UK and European).
- Substantial experience of and proven ability to deliver concise and impactful analysis.
- Experience with data systems and tools, including but not limited to those provided by IQVIA, Qlik, Cegedim Dendrite and other key suppliers.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for adding value to the business.
- Thorough understanding of the UK market including NHS structure, types of organisation/ customer and broad NHS policy/operating framework.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- A strong understanding of the required functionality required to support an effective CRM system from an end-user perspective.
- Full driving license and ability to travel throughout the UK when needed.
- Degree level educated (or equivalent).
- An expert user of Microsoft Excel and Access including potentially a professional qualification.
- Has successfully operated in an analytical role within a Pharmaceuticals company.
- Proven experience in building databases
- Proven experience in a role involving working with commercially available market and/or NHS data-sets.
- Has successfully operated within an NHS role analysing NHS information and providing management information to NHS organisations.
- Forecasting theory, expertise and practice. Within business planning/implementation framework centred on local profit centres.