Retail Store Interior Designer For Global Brand Jobs Vacancy at Company London
Company London urgently required following position for Retail Store Interior Designer For Global Brand. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Store Interior Designer For Global Brand Jobs Vacancy at Company London Jobs Details:
Retail Store Designer / Project Manager
Retail Store Designer / London / Salary: Up To £70,000 / 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a leading international brand with a significant reputation in fashion. With over 130 boutiques globally, they are looking for a Retail Store Interior Designer to join their London team.
Ideally they are looking for an individual with an interiors/architecture background who has significant experience in Project Management.
The store project managers work closely with the retail, finance, legal department in each region and with the company's Paris concepts and development managers and procurement team. The position, reports directly to the region retail director and functionally to the global director of architecture.
Key Responsibilities of role of the Retail Store Designer:
- Prepare feasibility studies, to evaluate locations and estimate budgets and timings in collaboration with the company's global store planning manager.
- Collaborate with the regional finance department and Paris store planning manager to finalize Capex.
- Gather the retail operational demands through a retail brief.
- Gather all the location drawings, guidelines and all other necessary technical information's in order to start the project.
- Propose to the company's Paris store, concept and development managers lay-out according to the retail brief and organize internal review with all the regional retail teams involved.
- Team and collaborate closely with the Paris store, concept and development managers to insure that strong and cohesive designs are implemented within the brand DNA.
- Promote and act as an ambassador for the company, design vision/ store design identity in the region.
- Participate in and promote their common range presentation principles.
- Prepare Capex and Cost Report to the regional director and CL Paris global store planner manager.
- Organise bidding and award all consultants and supervise their activities and outcomes.
- Organise value engineering actions and proposals and validate actions with the Paris store, concept and development managers.
- Organise general contractors and millwork contractors bidding, evaluate tender documents.
- Manage all Direct Vendors orders and coordinates with the procurement team for global orders.
- Review consultants and contractors drawings to ensure consistence with projects and concept, from preliminary submission up to construction and shop-drawings.
- Visit construction sites and prepare reports, from setting-out to punch list completion and opening, to ensure quality of building construction and millwork installation, identifying outstanding issues and ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Collect as-built drawings and keep record of store opening information, finalise financial accounts closures.
If you're interested in finding out more about this Retail Store Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.