Marketing Executive Intern Jobs Vacancy at Bbi Group Pencoed
Bbi Group Pencoed urgently required following position for Marketing Executive Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Executive Intern Jobs Vacancy at Bbi Group Pencoed Jobs Details:
We are currently looking to hire a dynamic Marketing/Commercial executive on an initial full time fixed term contract (9 months), with potential to extend. We are seeking an ambitious individual who is eager to learn and would thrive in joining this fast paced team.
Working alongside the Senior Marketing Manager and Marketing Managers, the successful candidate will be heavily involved in implementing and delivering a range of marketing initiatives for our women's health and food supplement brands.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Implementing marketing campaigns (PR & Digital) within given timelines and budgets
- Supporting the sales team in meeting customer requirements, coordinating marketing campaigns with in-store activations.
- Monitoring of marketing campaign effectiveness and success
- Attending trade and consumer events plus managing event logistics
- Supporting with marketing material approvals process and the storage and supply of marketing materials.
- Market research on the brands and industry to identify new products and ensure the existing offering maximises market potential.
- Processing purchase orders, requests for payments, invoices and new vendor requests.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified, preferably a commercial or business graduate. You will be able to demonstrate commercial and financial acumen and have exposure to digital marketing.
It is paramount that you possess strong oral, written communication and presentation skills and are organised with the ability to multi task and work to deadlines. Also a good command of the Microsoft packages will be expected and analytical around data with good numeracy skills.
BBI is a fast-paced and agile business, with a track record of growth, and the opportunity to influence and direct the business going forward. We deliver exceptional products and technologies that people rely on to enjoy a better quality of life. We look for our people to be active participants in BBI life, to make work fun as well as challenging.