Housekeeping Porter Jobs Vacancy at Taj Hotels London London
Taj Hotels London London urgently required following position for Housekeeping Porter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Housekeeping Porter Jobs Vacancy at Taj Hotels London London Jobs Details:
St James’ Court a Taj Hotel and Taj 51 Buckingham Gate
What does it take to be part of our Heritage?
Would you like to come and work as a Housekeeping Porter for an international brand that is world-renowned for excellence, commitment to its employees and warmth and hospitality to its guests?
Working for the Taj Group sets you aside from other leading hotel brands worldwide. We instil a concept called Tajness into the DNA of all of our employees through our brand values of Mutual Respect and Sincere care; this means not only that we are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our associates deserve.
St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel, London is a quiet masterpiece, Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites & Residences is a 5-star including three restaurants, Michelin-starred Quilon, two bars, a state-of-the-art gym and wellness centre. Taj 51 Buckingham Gate provides the discerning luxury traveller with a suite experience that will make your stay in London genuinely special.
Benefits for the Housekeeping Porter role
- Ten complimentary nights inc: breakfast worldwide in Taj Hotels (dependant on contract)
- 50% discount on F&B and SPA within hotels in the Taj Group
- 25% discount off treatments/products at the Wellness Centre, the hotel SPA
- The Housekeeping Porter will be a member of our life insurance and pension scheme
- Chair massage, Chiropody treatments and Yoga
- Associate Introduction scheme
- Associate Social Events
- Uniform and meals on duty
Housekeeping Porter - our expectation
Maintain and clean guest corridor areas as per company and brand standards.
Clean and maintain back of house areas and linen cupboards on the floors.
Deliver guest requested items to the guest rooms.
Display a positive attitude at work with a willingness to go the extra mile.
The ideal candidate for Housekeeping Porter will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry
- Be a team player and a fast learner
- Have high levels of energy and drive and be able to work under pressure
- Be highly responsible & reliable
- Have the ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
If this sounds like the perfect role; we’d love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Housekeeping Porter: 1 year