Technical Checkers For Biology Chemistry And Physics Jobs Vacancy at Zigzag Education Bristol
- Technical Checkers For Biology Chemistry And Physics
- Zigzag Education
- Bristol ENG
- 07 Sep, 2017 18 days ago
Zigzag Education Bristol urgently required following position for Technical Checkers For Biology Chemistry And Physics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Checkers For Biology Chemistry And Physics Jobs Vacancy at Zigzag Education Bristol Jobs Details:
We are a small friendly organisation that require Biology,
Chemistry and Physics students for technical checking GCSE and A
Level resources. Work is temporary and ad-hoc – successful
checkers will be contacted when work is available. Our hours of
work are Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm, days and times are
flexible within this.
Requirements Pay £8.45 per hour (£9.47 per hour including holiday pay)
Documentation Please bring with you on your first day:
- If you are a British Citizen - a passport and a photocopy for our records.
- If you are a national of a European Economic Area country - a national passport or national identity card and a photocopy for our records.
- If you are an asylum seeker - an Application Registration Card issued by the Home Office stating you are permitted to take employment, with a photocopy for our records.
- Otherwise - a passport issued by the Home Office endorsed to show you can stay in the UK and do this kind of work and a photocopy for our records.