Officer Jobs Vacancy at Sental Recruitment Ltd Ipswich
Sental Recruitment Ltd Ipswich urgently required following position for Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Officer Jobs Vacancy at Sental Recruitment Ltd Ipswich Jobs Details:
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a QA Officer to work with one of Sental's Global clients.
Role Overview: The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the organisation comply with all relevant legislation and regulations
Salary: Excellent plus excellent benefits.
Duration of Employment: Permanent
Hours: 3 - 4 days
- Responsible for the implantation and maintenance of the companies quality management systems.
- Undertake internal audits.
- Ensure compliance is maintained with the company's policies and procedures
- Investigate and active and incidents and non-conformances.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with external organisations
- Recommend any employee training.
- Attend other sites for audit purposes
The successful must have the following skills and experience:
- Must have working experience within a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of QMS
- Audit experience.
- Must hold a full clean UK driving licence
Sental never forward CVs to client's without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV's received each day, this isn't always possible. Therefore, if you haven't heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment:
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
- Our management team have over 20 years' recruitment industry experience.
- Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate's details to any role without prior approval.
- We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.