Junior Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Clevertouch Winchester
Clevertouch Winchester urgently required following position for Junior Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Clevertouch Winchester Jobs Details:
WHO ARE WE?
CleverTouch Marketing is an independent Marketing Automation technology consultancy who specialise in helping ambitious organisations and global brands drive digital transformation through the intelligent use of marketing technologies.
Our clients include Deloitte, PayPal, American Express, BNY Mellon and Rackspace.
Marketing Automation enables organisations to integrate all of their marketing efforts, such as email, web, events, PR and social media, into one platform and this leaves lots of room for technical development and innovation. This is where CleverTouch come in. With some of the most experienced consultants in the business and a team of technical experts to back them up, we help our Clients get the most out of their Marketing Automation through a range of services from, general consulting to the use of our own technology and IP, to the development of advanced campaigns that we work closely with our Clients to craft.
Marketing Automation is a relatively new concept, it is where CRM was 10 years ago, within the Marketing space and so we pride ourselves on helping our clients realise its true potential and maximise the return on their marketing investments.
Scope of the role
- To support the Account Managers on a range of client/s work
- To manage your account(s) and those you support on in a well organised and efficient way taking responsibility for aiding revenue growth as well as the day to day management of the account(s)
- Assist the Account Managers Deliver client campaign plans and ensure the right activity is in place to meet client objectives
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side managers maintaining frequent contact with any other third party agencies used by each client
- Where possible to identify, upsell and implement new projects, initiatives and campaigns in order to meet and exceed client’s ROI and service expectations and to maximise revenue and profit for CleverTouch
- Work with the technical delivery teams to aid them in delivering an outstanding service in order to retain and grow all client accounts, taking responsibility for the quality of client work carried out
- To support your Account Manager and Client Services team in the on-boarding of new clients
Key Skills and Experience
- Marketing Degree /IDM/CIM marketing qualification, or similar highly desirable
- Good understanding of design and development of marketing campaigns and programmes of work
- Project management experience
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Good working knowledge of social media channels including Facebook and Twitter and their working relationship with MA platforms
- Proactive and highly organised
- Excellent project management, campaign management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to recognise when services provided by other business units could benefit the client
- Understands the role of marketing communications within a broader business context
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about MA, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally
- Bright, motivated and driven
- Positive thinker, with a can-do attitude
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Honest and trustworthy
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence
- High energy and committed with a genuine sense of fun
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme that will grow as you do
- Stock Option scheme
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days up to 4 of them to be taken between Christmas and New Year
- Fully paid Gym Membership – just a 2 minute walk from the office.
- Use of company laptop
- Daily breakfast and fruit and cakes once a week!
- Regular BBQ and Pizza days
- CleverRewards – Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for CleverTouch employees
- Ride to work scheme