Manager Project Support Jobs Vacancy at Covance Leeds
Covance Leeds urgently required following position for Manager Project Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Project Support Jobs Vacancy at Covance Leeds Jobs Details:
Essential Job Duties:
Manages resources to the advantage of the global portfolio
- Resource Allocation management including recruitment/succession plans for key resources and an ensuring appropriate utilization targets achieved
- Monitor and address quality issues/metrics
- Ensure lessons learned are applied across regional team
- Ensure training compliance for regional team. Assist with training provision
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Engages and retains staff
- Proactively engage in quality assurance activities
Job duties include:
- Manages a regional team including direct reports
- Ensure Project Manager Satisfaction and thus influence client satisfaction
- Escalates issues and implements mitigation and contingency plans
- Builds Regional Team
- Drives process consistency across global business unit
- New initiative implementation
Education / Qualifications
- University/college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- In lieu of the above requirements, candidates with >
- Three (3) years supervisory experience in a health care setting
- Five (5) years clinical research experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO industries
- Minimum of 6 years relevant clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO including demonstrated line manager experience
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with >
- three (3) years supervisory experience in a heath care setting
- three (3) years clinical research experience including two (2) years of project management experience will be considered .
- Local project coordination and/or project management experience.