Facilities Operative Jobs Vacancy at Blade Recruitment London
Blade Recruitment London urgently required following position for Facilities Operative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Operative Jobs Vacancy at Blade Recruitment London Jobs Details:
Our client a successful project management company are seeking a facilities operative to join their fast pace facilities team.
Where you will be responsible for the day to day operational needs, health and safety and organisation of the site. This is expected to be delivered to a high professional standard.
- General housekeeping activities through the use of daily/weekly/monthly/annual site checks
- To assist with reception cover when required
- Carry out minor office repairs and maintenance (both reactive and preventative)
- Management of office stationery supplies ensuring levels are sufficiently well stocked.
- Placing orders to support a smooth running of the business and good upkeep of all UK offices.
- To assist with the preparation and organisation of company events, this can involve the setting up of tables, chairs, audio equipment, food, drinks, presentation boards and all other requirements surrounding the event theme.
- To manage the post room and be responsible for the despatch and receipt of all post for staff and tenants on a daily basis.
- Support reception with all incoming packages, deliveries and personnel and dealing with larger deliveries via the courtyard on a daily basis.
- Assist in the management of internal office moves and larger office relocations.
- Storage control. Upkeep of all storage areas and cupboards.
- Cafeteria Support. Assisting with the general upkeep and setup throughout the day.
- To schedule in and book out service & maintenance contractor teams and supervise.
- Reporting requirements for building maintenance, repairs and decoration to the Facilities Manager.
- Preparing and updating facilities Excel / Word schedules and reports.
- General Administration such as maintaining databases i.e. Utilities Logs, Key Registers, Health & Safety Records, Maintenance Schedules and Fire Safety Records.
- Recording utilities readings on a monthly schedule for all UK office sites.
- At least one years recent experience in a similar facilities based role
- Being FLEXIBLE in the role is essential
- A general knowledge of BMS (Building Control Systems) and soft services
Employer Pension Contribution: 7.75% of salary
Private Medical Insurance (BUPA): Employee cover
Permanent Health Insurance: 75% of salary
Life Assurance: 4 x salary
Member of the Staff Profit Share & Bonus Schemes
Annual Leave Entitlement: 25 days per annum (increases to 27 after 5 years service)
Eye Testing: Bi-annual
Employee Assistance Programme: Family cover
Season Ticket Loan