Team Secretary Jobs Vacancy at Roc Recruitment
Roc Recruitment urgently required following position for Team Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Secretary Jobs Vacancy at Roc Recruitment Jobs Details:
- To £28,000 + bonus + exc bens
- Leading Property consultancy
- Deal with the most prestigious rental properties
As a key member of this close knit and friendly team, you will provide support to the Department Head and team handling highly confidential information regarding lettings of properties with very high values. You will produce reports, correspondence and PowerPoint presentations; update Excel spreadsheets; type from audio dictation; assist with marketing support; help organise events; take minutes; process expenses etc.
This highly popular employer takes pride in treating its staff superbly and is known for offering a fabulous working environment and rewarding generously. The environment is fast paced, fun and buzzing and would suit an intelligent, like-minded Team Secretary wanting a challenging position within an outstanding, award-winning employer.
This Property company can offer you:
- Highly competitive salary to £28,000
- Outstanding benefits include bonus, private medicate insurance; pension; life assurance and PHI; 23 days holiday rising; IF STL, childcare vouchers; discounted gym membership; retail and medical discounts; eye tests; cycle to work scheme; recruitment and business referral scheme; Give as You Earn, plus more!
- 2 + years' secretarial / administrative experience within professional services
- An interest in Property
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 60 wpm copy and audio typing
- Strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Well spoken, clear speaking voice and excellent communication
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this Team Secretary opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we only contact successful applicants. We wish you all the best in your search for a new position.