Receptionist Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Robertson Group Inverness
Robertson Group Inverness urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Robertson Group Inverness Jobs Details:
At Robertson, we build much more than just ground-breaking infrastructure. We build brilliant communities, we build forward-thinking businesses, and we build the kind of amazing, career-transforming futures that our people look forward to every day.
We’re one of the UK’s largest, independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies – and we’re still growing fast. The way we work is innovative and transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven, and with over 50 years’ experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
This position is working for Robertson Facilities Management at Centre for Health Science, Inverness.
Your new role
When it comes to your career, we deliver everything we promise to.
As a Receptionist Administrator you will be repsonsible for:
- Welcoming visitors to the premises, provide information and directions, contacting Client staff as necessary
- Ensuring authorised access only by following security procedures
- Following the CfHS Room Booking Policy and other RFM Procedures to make bookings on behalf of Tenants and Clients on the Centre for Health Science booking system. Runing reports as directed to provide information to Support Services and Clients. Ensure re-confirmations are undertaken to maximise room usage
- Maintaining a record in Reception diary of relevant happenings for future reference
- Providing clerical support for the Management Team together with the preparation of accounts, invoices and other services relating to the CfHS contract
- Undertaking administrative duties
To join us, we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in face to face customer service
- Have previous experience of working in an office environment
- Proven experience in document control and filing
- Skilled in multitasking with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient on all relevant software packages
- Experience in the Healthcare Sector is an advantage
What's in it for me
We also look after our people just as much as we look after our clients, and you’ll discover dedicated training teams to help keep you up to speed, together with a huge range of personal development programmes.
And on top of a competitive salary and pension, you’ll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, and local team based rewards depending on your role and where you’re based.
Ready to #TransformYourCareer? Apply now!
Working hours for this role are 38.75 hours per week.
Company: Robertson Group
Location: Centre for Health Science, Inverness
Robertson Safeguarding Accountabilities
Knowledge: A knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Communication Skills: The ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Skills: The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the qualities and behaviours required to support the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Robertson is an Equal Opportunities Employer.