Marketing Communications Internship Jobs Vacancy at London School Business London
London School Business London urgently required following position for Marketing Communications Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Communications Internship Jobs Vacancy at London School Business London Jobs Details:
Work Area: Sales, Marketing & PR, Business Development
Remuneration: £250 per month (Travel & Lunch Expenses)
Starts: Preferably ASAP, Could be considered with flexible start
dates as well
London School of Business | Building Leaders for Business
Based in London(UK) & Bucharest(Romania), London School of Business (LSB) is one of the fastest growing Business School in the UK specializing in higher education. LSB group includes Study Britannia, Eten College & London Business House(Bucharest) which is acting as a valuable wing of the company.
Making High-Quality Educations accessible & affordable to everyone in the world to ensure a well educated & fair community.
LSB has the vision to be one of the top business schools by 2020 in the UK, by 2025 in Europe &by 2035 in the world.
About the opportunity
Internship with us is a wise investment in your future career. You will be working as part of the LSB group. The successful candidate will become part of a Business Development Team, in a role that offers a lot of responsibility and fast career progression. You will need lots of energy and have a strong desire to succeed, as your day will be jam-packed with developing self-generated prospects. You will be dealing with senior level staff.
- Increase brand awareness
- Stimulate, build and inspire customer and consumer engagement
- Drive new business leads and sales
- To deliver internal/external marketing activity reports.
- To develop and communicate a consistent brand policy.
- To drive targeted traffic to our website and social media channels
Day to day responsibilities will include but not limited:
- Improving customer engagement through use of effective digital marketing campaigns
- Development and management of the social media plans and campaigns for the business
- Working to really enhance and improve the website and updating content regularly
- Tracking the efficacy and success of all marketing campaigns
- Carrying out market research and competitor analysis
- Carrying out administrative task in the busy office environment
- Provide management with reports on sales and digital marketing performance
- Liaise closely with the sales team on any leads, or prospects gained from marketing campaigns
- Liaise closely with the external partners of the company and develop the business accordingly
- Working to enhance the customer experience and support the business’s strategic decisions
- Contributing new and creative ideas on ways to grow and develop the business in line with the wider business development plans
- Self-motivated, but able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- A positive attitude, good initiative and enterprise
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
- Creative flare
- Strong command of English: B2 / C1 Level Preferable
What we offer to you:
- A great environment to learn and implement your knowledge & skills
- Valuable experience in the Europe’s Financial Capital - London
- You enhance your CV
- Gain valuable business contacts
- Increase your future employability
- Opportunity to work alongside the senior staffs, MBA & Top Business School Graduates
Place of Work: The Internship will take place at Boardman House, 64 Broadway, London E15 1NT, UK
How to apply
If you are confident, passionate about learning, want to flourish your skills and become a valuable proud team member at London School of Business, please do get in touch by sending your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
LSB team wishes you a very successful career in the near future!
Job Type: Internship
Salary: £250.00 /month