Malone London Assistant Manager John Lewis Oxford Street Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder London
- Malone London Assistant Manager John Lewis Oxford Street
- Estee Lauder
- London ENG
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Estee Lauder London urgently required following position for Malone London Assistant Manager John Lewis Oxford Street. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Malone London Assistant Manager John Lewis Oxford Street Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder London Jobs Details:
We are seeking an inspirational and dynamic Assistant Store Manager to play a leading role in the success of the store/counter by supporting the Store Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Associates to achieve all sales, customer service and operational targets. Candidates should have proven supervisory, coaching and retail operations skills gained in a fast paced retail environment.
If you are an ambitious and high performing self-starter with a flair for retail and a passion for coaching others to reach their full potential this could be the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term and fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
With a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities, outstanding training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Proven retail experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Previous supervisory experience with a proven track record of coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets
- Retail operations experience including inventory management and cash reconciliation
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-London
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 180341
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.