Associate Operational Risk Manager Jobs Vacancy at Cib London
Cib London urgently required following position for Associate Operational Risk Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Operational Risk Manager Jobs Vacancy at Cib London Jobs Details:
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
Description of the Business Line or Department
The Regulatory, Oversight and Cyber Security (“ROCS”) department is a 1 st Line of Defence team responsible for oversight and monitoring of operational risk topics in respect of Technology, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, CORI, GLFI, and the COOs. It also monitors outsourced service providers and the overarching framework.
ROCS ensures comprehensive and consistent application of SG’s Operational Risk Framework, to include but not limited to: Permanent Supervision control framework; Risk and Control Self Assessment process; Risk event identification and management; Business Continuity Management; regulatory and risk committee reporting; Internal Capital Adequacy Process.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
The ROCS GRM (Governance & Risk Monitoring) team provides reporting and analytics to UK Senior Management on key operational risk topics along with a remediation plan on:
- Significant business losses
- Results of risk assessment campaigns;
- Results of permanent supervision;
- Updates on business continuity plan;
Summary of responsibilities
- Production and presentation of operational risk governance packs to key senior stakeholders.
- Being the Operational Security Manager for key business lines and support functions including Human Resources and Legal;
- Manage with our outsourced services the production of key indicators and ensure the implementation, analysis, and follow-up of these key operational risk metrics for the whole EMEA scope;
- Being the point of entry regarding operational risk methodology and key operational risk systems;
- Build a strong relationship and liaise with SAFE GRM Paris and Bangalore on a regular basis to ensure the consistency of the EMEA (SGLB, EMEA locations, SGNUK) information reported in term of RCSA, plans of action, spot checks, etc
- Assist the Head of Operational Risk in the preparation of the ICAAP process including preparing select operational risk scenarios, scheduling the ICAAP meetings, and taking the minutes of the meetings.
N/A: associate level
Level of Autonomy and Authority
Working under the supervision of the reporting manager, autonomy to be defined and refined under that supervision.
Excellent interpersonal skills; to be able to communicate convincingly at all levels with the key decision makers in the relevant business lines and elsewhere within the investment bank
Strong written documentation abilities
Coordination skills (across and between the OSM teams, business, and Head Office)
Understanding of Investment Banking market activities
Compliant with confidentiality requirements
Ability to work autonomously and be responsible for following matters through to completion in a time challenging environment
Solution-focused, service-oriented and proactive
Team player, enjoy sharing information
Have a strong risk culture and reliable professional conduct
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.