Cib Investment Banking Real Estate Senior Analyst London Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
- Cib Investment Banking Real Estate Senior Analyst London
- Morgan Chase
- London ENG
- 08 Feb, 2018 11 days ago
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Cib Investment Banking Real Estate Senior Analyst London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Investment Banking Real Estate Senior Analyst London Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
J.P. Morgan has operated in Europe for nearly 200 years and has a sophisticated local market presence across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Within the region, J.P. Morgan has an unparalleled client base and leadership across the spectrum of financial services products. As our largest operation outside of the U.S., our regional head office in London is complemented by a strong regional footprint, with offices in more than 30 countries across the region. The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB), which consists of Banking and Markets and Investor Services, supports a broad range of corporations, investors, institutions, governments and municipal entities by providing strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise.
J.P. Morgan advises clients globally on a wide range of strategic transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, asset purchases and dispositions, joint ventures, corporate defense assignments, restructurings and reorganizations.
The J.P. Morgan EMEA Real Estate team is responsible for origination and execution of public and private M&A and capital markets transactions involving corporate and financial sponsor clients in the broad Real Estate sector. The team has a network of relationships with some of the most prominent Real Estate companies in the EMEA region.
Investment Banking Analyst focused on the origination and execution of transactions in the Real Estate Sector. This role will have client exposure from day one:
- Assist with preparation of pitch documentation, financial analysis and company valuations
- Examine the strategic and financial merits of proposed transactions for marketing purposes
- Build advanced financial valuation models with the support of experienced bankers
- Complete complex analytical exercises
- Assist in the execution and day-to-day management of transactions
- Attend client meetings with senior bankers
- Liaising with other product teams and 3rd parties (lawyers, accountants etc.)
- Prior experience in corporate finance or in the real estate sector (investment, financing or other financial function)
- Strong working knowledge of generic corporate finance valuation techniques such as DCF, multiples-based valuation methods, SOTP etc.
- Solid understanding of real estate industry specific valuation methods such as NAV, FFO, yield based valuation etc.
- Knowledge of key European listed real estate sector and current trends and dynamics of advantage.
- Outstanding modelling skills and financial analysis (essential)
- Keen interest in real estate sector and LT career in banking
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Very strong analytical / numeracy skills
- Good organizational/time management skills and rigorous eye for detail
- Strong team player (essential)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.