Cib Investment Banking Real Estate Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Cib Investment Banking Real Estate Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Investment Banking Real Estate Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
Investment Banking Analyst focused on the origination and execution of transactions in the Real Estate Sector. This role will have client exposure from day one:
- Assist with preparation of pitch documentation, financial analysis and company valuations
- Examine the strategic and financial merits of proposed transactions for marketing purposes
- Build advanced financial valuation models with the support of experienced bankers
- Complete complex analytical exercises
- Assist in the execution and day-to-day management of transactions
- Attend client meetings with senior bankers
- Liaising with other product teams and 3rd parties (lawyers, accountants etc.)
- Prior experience in corporate finance or in the real estate sector (investment, financing or other financial function)
- Strong working knowledge of generic corporate finance valuation techniques such as DCF, multiples-based valuation methods, SOTP etc.
- Outstanding modelling skills and financial analysis (essential)
- Keen interest in real estate sector and LT career in banking
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Very strong analytical / numeracy skills
- Good organizational/time management skills and rigorous eye for detail
- Strong team player (essential)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.