Anti Fraud Associate Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London
Deutsche Bank London urgently required following position for Anti Fraud Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Anti Fraud Associate Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London Jobs Details:
Job Title: Anti-Fraud Associate
Corporate Title: Associate
Division: Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime
You are responsible for the design of the Anti-Fraud Bribery Corruption (AFBC) framework for Deutsche Bank, which includes the strategy to prevent, detect and investigate instances of fraud, bribery and corruption, as well as the issuance of internal policy and procedures. The AFBC function comprises of two sub teams; AFBC advisory team and AFBC investigations team.
Your role will be part of the Anti-Fraud Bribery Corruption investigations (AFBCI), United Kingdom & Ireland (UK&I). You will be responsible for assisting Investigators in undertaking internal and external fraud investigations and primarily through the investigation of low risk cases assist with Deutsche Bank fraud and Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) risks.
- Reviewing, Logging, Investigating and putting forward for Quality Assurance (QA) escalations deemed to be Low risk
- Managing the AFBCI referral mailbox, reviewing escalations based upon risk and allocating for investigation accordingly
- Developing Subject Matter knowledge on fraud and ABC matters to support the team in its involvement in various internal projects and initiatives
- Providing constructive feedback to the relevant internal team, Business Divisions and Infrastructure functions of any control gaps and recurring themes that are identified during the course of a low risk investigation and work with the team to address the gap/s to help mitigate fraud risks
- Compiling and undertaking analysis of Management Information (MI) to identify fraud trends
- Actively participating in the AFBCI weekly team meeting and tracking actions
- Liaising with Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Country Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Officers regarding fraud incidents in EMEA
- Identifying, tracking and presenting for improvements any identified issues with the case management tool
- Keeping on top of industry wide notifications and trends and sharing knowledge with stakeholders
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level in Computing or equivalent qualifications/ relevant work experience
- Strong risk identification and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and manage a number of different time sensitive matters simultaneously
- Previous understanding of the banking sector and the financial crime risks faced by firms in the sector
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking financial crime investigations is beneficial
- Experience of undertaking risk based evaluations and dealing with UK law enforcement is desirable
- Previous experience of working within an anti-fraud department at another financial institution is beneficial
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.