Full Time Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Lsl Property Services Plc Bexleyheath
Lsl Property Services Plc Bexleyheath urgently required following position for Full Time Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Time Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Lsl Property Services Plc Bexleyheath Jobs Details:
- To provide an effective, efficient and professional administration service to the residential sales listing process for estate agency branchesacross the UK
- Achieve operational excellence in all aspects of the role, processes and procedures undertaken.
- Support colleagues to ensure admin tasks are completed.
- Develop and maintain excellent staff relationship with colleagues i.e. Sales Managers/Valuation Managers and present a professional image at all times.
- To take responsibility for the resolution of customer enquiries and complaints (Customers in the Admin Unit are the Branch Managers/Valuation Mangers or Sales Staff within the network offices)
- Support colleagues within the department and offer on-going support to customers in the front-offices
- Ensure full compliance with relevant legislation as part of the listing process (including Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Protection Regulations) and remain aware of any changes to regulations and company procedures
- Confirm that all listings meet company guidelines before going on-market, making sure that all properties are to a high-quality and representative of our brand values
- Ordering marketing bundles and EPCs in a professional and timely manner to ensure a quick-turnaround from instruction to on market
- Monitor listings that are awaiting key documents to ensure that all deadlines are met and the business remains compliant with legislation
- Through efficient and effective teamwork, ensure Admin requirements are processed and completed within prescribed timescales
- Support team members
- Ensure all customer expectations are met. A customer in the Admin unit is the Branch/Valuation Manager or members of the sales staff within the network
- Ensure Company policies are adhered to at all times
- Microsoft Office
- Consumer Protection Regulations
- Anti Money Laundering Legislation
- Adaptability, flexibility & resilience
- Internal customer service
- Good standard of education
- High level of literacy and experience of IT packages (minimum 'C’ Grade in GCSE English)
- Previous customer service or administration experience