Finance Manager Part Time Jobs Vacancy at Henson And Andrews Group Cheltenham
Henson And Andrews Group Cheltenham urgently required following position for Finance Manager Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Manager Part Time Jobs Vacancy at Henson And Andrews Group Cheltenham Jobs Details:
Cotswold Farm Park Ltd is a leading tourism attraction owned and operated by Duncan Andrews and Adam Henson. Adam works as a television presenter on BBC Countryfile. The business also operates a mixed farming operation from its Bemborough Farm location.
Due to growth we are taking the opportunity to restructure our finance function with the recruitment of a senior finance professional.
Reporting to the Joint Managing Directors, the Finance Manager will ensure that clear, timely and accurate financial information is prepared and available for the Senior Management Team, to enable effective operational and strategic decisions to be made.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of working in a similar role where they have personally developed financial systems.
Role and Responsibilities
This is a permanent part-time position, expected to require 24 hours/week, with the potential to rise to 40 hours/week as responsibilities increase in due course. We can offer flexible hours, according to the circumstances of the successful applicant. Clerical staff for basic data input will be made available.
As our Finance Manager your responsibilities will be interesting and diverse, to include;
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Working with the Senior Management Team to resolve financial queries
- Presenting monthly financial reports to the Company Directors and Senior Management Team
- Working with the Senior Management Team to produce annual budgets
- Cash flow and profit forecasting
- Preparation and completion of Statutory Accounts
- Integration of business management and financial IT systems
- Working with managers to simplify and rationalise the production and analysis of management information
- HMRC compliance on all sales, payroll and corporation taxes.
- Fully qualified accountant or part qualified with significant relevant experience
- Proven experience in a management accountancy position in an SME environment
- Expertise in the use of Sage 50
- Advanced use of Excel
- A "can do" approach that seeks to simplify financial reporting schedules i.e. develop, implement and lead an integrated and effective method of producing standard monthly management accounting, cash management, forecasting and cost management reporting
- Demonstrable experience of actively working within and contributing to a business that has seen growth and profit improvement
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise workload and seek efficiencies within financial functions / processes
- A friendly and open approach that effectively manages everyone's expectations both internally and externally
- Professionalism, integrity and honesty
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to deadlines and to consistently high standards
- Commercial thinking
- Driving licence and own transport - regrettably there is no public transport provision to our business.
A salary of £35,000 to £45,000 pro rata, subject to experience. 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) per annum pro rata, flexible working hours, countryside location, free parking
Applying for the Role
Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suited to this role, and stating your current salary and working hours, by 9.00 am on Monday 30th October 2017. We expect to carry out interviews in the week commencing 6th November 2017.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
- full qualified accountant: 1 year
- expertise in the use of Sage 50: 1 year
- a management accountancy position: 5 years
Required licence or certification:
- Driving licence