Finance Manager Jobs Vacancy at Henson And Andrews Group Cheltenham
Henson And Andrews Group Cheltenham urgently required following position for Finance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Manager Jobs Vacancy at Henson And Andrews Group Cheltenham Jobs Details:
Henson and Andrews group of businesses incorporates Henson and Andrews Ltd (agriculture and media) and the Cotswold Farm Park Ltd, a leading tourism attraction owned and operated by Duncan Andrews and Adam Henson. Adam also works as a television presenter on BBC Countryfile.
Due to growth we are taking the opportunity to restructure our finance function with the recruitment of a senior finance professional.We are looking for an experienced individual to strengthen our dynamic team in this group of diverse and growing businesses situated in the North Cotswolds.
Reporting to the Joint Managing Directors, the Finance Manager will ensure that clear, timely and accurate financial information is prepared and available for the Senior Management Team, to enable effective operational and strategic decisions to be made.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of working in a similar role in industry where they have personally developed financial systems.
As our Finance Manager your responsibilities will be interesting and diverse, to include;
1. Monthly management accounts preparation * Balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Registers
- Accruals and prepayments
- VAT returns
- Creditor and debtor control
- Maintaining stock records
- Bank reconciliations
2. Working with the Senior Management Team to resolve financial queries
3. Presenting monthly financial reports to the Company Directors and Senior Management Team
4. Working with the Senior Management Team to produce annual budgets
5. Cash management and recording systems
6. Cash flow and profit forecasting
7. Preparation and completion of Statutory Accounts
8. Maintaining company statutory registers
9. Integration of business management and financial IT systems
10. Working with managers to simplify and rationalise the production and analysis of management information
11. HMRC compliance on all sales, payroll and corporation taxes.
Required Personal Attributes
1. A "can do" approach that seeks to simplify financial reporting schedules i.e. develop, implement and lead an integrated and effective method of producing standard monthly management accounting, cash management, forecasting and cost management reporting
2. Demonstrable experience of actively working within and contributing to a business that has seen growth and profit improvement
3. Ability to effectively organise and prioritise workload and seek efficiencies within financial functions / processes
4. A friendly and open approach that effectively manages everyone's expectations both internally and externally
5. Professionalism, integrity and honesty
6. Ability to work quickly and accurately to deadlines and to consistently high standards
7. Commercial thinking
8. Driving licence and own transport - regrettably there is no public transport provision to our business.
A competitive salary, subject to experience. 32 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) per annum, flexible working hours.
Applying for the Role
Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suited to this role, and stating your salary expectations for the full-time equivalent of this role by 9.00 am on Monday 25 September 2017.
Interviews will take place on Monday 2nd and Tuesday 3rd October 2017.
Job Type: Part-time
- full qualified accountant: 1 year
- expertise in the use of Sage 50: 1 year
- a management accountancy position: 5 years
Required licence or certification:
- Driving licence