Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs Vacancy at Annapurna Recruitment London
Annapurna Recruitment London urgently required following position for Talent Acquisition Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs Vacancy at Annapurna Recruitment London Jobs Details:
Talent Acquisition Partner,
£45K - £55K
Talent Acquisition Partner
Our client, a much loved third sector leader, are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to add value to their established team.
This role will be responsible for leading group wide resourcing strategies, in partnership with the senior leadership team. It is an excellent opportunity to gain significant senior leadership exposure and also has direct line management responsibility.
- Oversight of strategic recruitment needs of the group and leading on specific urgent requirements. Achieving this alongside key targets and SLA's
- Oversight of lifecycle recruitment campaigns from Senior Management level upwards
- Delivery of recruitment forecasts and optimise employer branding
- Develop strong relationships with third party suppliers
- Work closely with the HR Business Partnering and Talent teams to create an effective talent plan across the business areas.
The successful individual will possess the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience in recruitment at a senior or management level
- Ability to shape and drive long term strategic relationships with senior leaders
- Exceptional relationship management with a credible and commercial approach
- Demonstrable experience of delivering against metrics in a volume professional hire environment
- Proven experience of implementing a range of attraction and selection methodologies
- Experience in using digital attraction strategies including social media
If this position is of interest to you, please call 02030312468 or email email@example.com