Shift Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Sports Rochdale
Sports Rochdale urgently required following position for Shift Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shift Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Sports Rochdale Jobs Details:
Team 2 Days, Shift System 4 on 4 off
Shift Hours 06-00am to 18-30pm
Based at Kingsway Distribution Centre
We are seeking a candidate to ensure all administration functions are performed effectively, on time and to a high standard.
Some of the Key responsibilities:
- Ensure daily registers are kept up to date and operational hours for each department are logged correctly
- Complete KPI service information with accurate data to support performance management processes
- Develop and maintain MIS reports and statistical information
- Check messages on the Absence Line and provide a daily absence log
- Ensure all internal reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist with the ordering of consumables / stationery in line with the Logistics Procurement Policy ensuring sufficient stock levels at all times
- To ensure that all departmental notice boards are kept up to date and that any briefs and announcements are displayed in a timely manner
- Distribute and also collate / return all HR paperwork in line with the required timescales i.e. payslips, RTW forms, etc.
- Provide feedback on housekeeping checks and 15 points checks with daily and weekly reports
- To support the line management with any other administrative tasks as necessary
- To undertake any other reasonable duties in line with the needs of the business as requested
- Minimum of 6 months Administration experience
- High level of attention to detail with superb administrative and organisational ability
- Highly motivated, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and confident with internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Promoting data accuracy in all areas and ability to challenge discrepancies
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Working knowledge of warehouse systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Some flexibility to cover for annual leave and provide training and assistance on opposite shifts
Please also indicate your availability to attend an interview on either
Wednesday 30th or Thursday 31st May
Closing date for applications is Monday 28th May 2018