Recruitment Partner Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London
Conde Nast London urgently required following position for Recruitment Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Partner Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London Jobs Details:
Condé Nast International publishes Vogue, Wired, Ars Technica, Vanity Fair, Glamour, GQ and many other leading brands. We're in China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Russia, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, the UK and Mexico.
Condé Nast International, Digital is looking for a Recruitment Partner for an initial 12 month fixed-term contract to assist in the recruitment and selection process, ensuring we keep attracting and hiring the best talent for our team. We are building a new Digital team based in London, and your role will play key part in this exciting time for Condé Nast International.
Reporting directly to the Head of Talent, and working closely with the Director of Operations and HR department, the successful candidate will be liaising with internal hiring managers and recruitment agencies to ensure the recruitment process runs smoothly from start to finish.
Day to day responsibilities will include getting the briefs, advertising vacancies on the Condé Nast Careers Website, LinkedIn and job boards, filtering and shortlisting applications, arranging interviews and extending offers of employment.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with agency and in-house recruitment experience with extensive knowledge of the full-cycle recruitment process. The ability to work with members of staff at all levels is crucial for this position. You will be working in the Digital department with hiring managers, the ability to communicate face to face with stakeholders is extremely important in this role.
The volume of recruitment is large; therefore, a self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task is essential.
You will be working in exciting digital vacancies in areas like Product, Data Insights, Change and Delivery, Technology, between many others.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain a pipeline and talent pool of candidates, that supports the department’s requirements for current and future opportunities.
- Arrange interviews with candidates, PSL and hiring managers accordingly.
- Engage with Hiring Managers to compile job descriptions for new vacancies, post advertisements on the Condé Nast Careers Website, LinkedIn and job boards, shortlist applicants and extend job offers.
- Work closely with recruitment agencies in our PSL
- Own the recruitment processes from start to finish.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Competence in MS Office Suite including MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Applicant Tracking System (recruitment database) experience is essential.
- Full-cycle recruitment experience.
- Experience in recruiting large volume of vacancies.
- Knowledge of social media including Instagram and Twitter.
- Organised and efficient with good attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise a large workload.
- Previously held an in-house and agency recruitment role.
- Experience in Digital and Technology recruitment.
- Languages skills are desirable as well as international work experience.